Forum › Dosing & Titration

Standard protocol for ARA-290 use in neuropathy or sciatica

12 replies8 peopleSep 14, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What dosing protocol works for ARA-290 in neuropathy or sciatica?

Users report trying 4 mg daily for 28 days or 8 weeks with possible 5-on-2-off cycling. One small human trial showed nerve regrowth and pain relief in diabetic neuropathy. Several people describe major reduction in sciatica pain that lasted months after stopping, though some symptoms eventually returned at lower intensity.

What this discussion establishesStill open

Whether stacking with other compounds adds benefit or how long benefits persist without retreatment

Nothing here is advice.

12 replies · 8 people
IronThistle29archiveopening postSep 14

Just looking for anyone who has used ARA-290 and what a good or standard protocol might be. Got some for my mom who has neuropathy and fibromyalgia to see if it helps her. Planning to stack it with KLOW as well.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 14

Whats Ara-290 good for?

IronBramble31archiveSep 14

Up to now I never tried this substance myself, although I did look into it somewhat and apparently it helps a number of individuals. However, according to what I've seen the effects only continue for a short time like a few months at most, requiring ongoing use. I saved a reference to it some time ago but the amount of favorable reports isn't sufficient for me to consider starting. For my nerve pain I took a high daily dose of one medication until switching to another that suited me better. Even so, I might explore this option later on. Hoping things go well for you and your mother.

CopperSignal27archiveSep 14

I came across a study done with actual patients suffering from nerve damage tied to diabetes. It demonstrated benefits both for regrowing nerves and easing discomfort, though the experiment was limited in scale so the results remain preliminary. Even so it stands out compared to most other compounds in this category. I looked over the details some time back but no longer recall the amounts involved. Relying on the protocol from that work feels much more reliable than working backward from animal data or taking guesses from random online sellers.

SteadyLantern35archiveSep 14
↳ replying to @IronThistle29 (opening post)

Over an eight-week stretch I tried four milligrams each day straight through or else five days followed by two off and the compound seems to deliver strong results.

IronThistle29archiveSep 14
↳ replying to @SteadyLantern35

Thank you. I'll try this protocol out first and see how it goes.

BrightThistle70archiveSep 14

Tomorrow marks the end of my opening twenty-eight day stretch with the compound. Severe nerve pain down my leg has bothered me for years now. I combine each ten milligram container with one milliliter of buffer solution and half a milliliter of bacteriostatic water. The acidity always lands right at seven point four and the liquid turns transparent almost at once. Four milligrams each day covered the full twenty-eight days. Raising the amount brings no extra relief yet raises expense so I stayed at four milligrams. Pain around the hip and lower back has nearly disappeared. The original trouble ran along the left side from the rear around the hip down past the knee to the foot top and felt like constant small needle jabs. My limbs would ache throb and keep stabbing through the night so sleep became impossible and the whole thing grew unbearable. Only in the worst moments do I reach for the five hundred milligram anti-inflammatory tablet. This substance has removed almost every trace of discomfort from the hip and back area down through the knee. A few twinges still appear in the lower leg and foot top but they are far milder. Once the present cycle finishes working its way through over the next thirty days I plan to repeat the twenty-eight day stretch. I refuse to ever run out of this item in the freezer. Three such stretches per year is my absolute limit. The pattern calls for one month active then one month inactive without exceeding three rounds yearly. I look forward to starting the next round. If results stay the same I should reach full relief afterward. This ranks as the best peptide purchase I have made when weighing expense against outcome. Larger sixteen milligram containers are uncommon so I grab them whenever they appear.

QuietAlder25archiveSep 14

My experience with ARA-294 turned out positive regarding sciatica too. More than half a year has passed after finishing the treatment. Lately the nerve pain came back, yet much milder than previously. I finished the entire ten milligram package by taking four milligrams every day without interruption. There's still one more package stored in the freezer ready if the condition deteriorates.

IronThistle29archiveSep 14
↳ replying to @BrightThistle70

I appreciate the information you shared. Originally I planned on ordering some PBS, yet someone mentioned that my ARA-290 is already buffered, so mixing it with BAC should go smoothly without complications, I hope. Have you tried using PBS yourself?

BrightThistle70archiveSep 15
↳ replying to @IronThistle29

I did buy the PBS online. It’s been great. I know my ARA was buffered.

IronThistle29archiveSep 15
↳ replying to @BrightThistle70

It worked out well for me as the ARA arrived buffered and reconned flawlessly relying solely upon BAC.

BrightThistle70archiveSep 15
↳ replying to @BrightThistle70

I wanted to point out that what I have is the non-buffered kind and that explains using PBS for it.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 15

This thread caught my attention and I'll stay tuned for more.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.