Forum › Results & Progress

3 months in, 23 lbs down

8 replies9 peopleSep 10, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

weight loss progress and clothing fit changes after starting GLP-1 meds

Users share personal updates on pounds lost and how clothes are fitting better after a few months on low doses. One person hit 23 lbs down at the three-month mark and finally buttoned old dress shirts. Others report 9 to 30 lbs lost in four to ten weeks along with pant size drops and similar non-scale victories.

What this discussion establishes

Nothing here is advice.

8 replies · 9 people
GreyWillow57archiveopening postSep 10

Man, what a great day. Began at 237 pounds and now I'm at 214.2. The scale isn't even the main thing. I got back into my dress shirts that were tailored around 2023. As I gained weight I quit buttoning them and just used colored undershirts instead. It's right at three months since starting these GLP meds, on 3mg now. My face looks a bit thinner in the mirror but that's about it, yet the fit of the clothes shows real change, maybe even a tad baggy already.

WarmAnchor55archiveSep 10

Way to go! Stick with it!

ClearLantern70archiveSep 10

Nice. Continue on and update us again.

SteadyMeadow42archiveSep 10

Excellent! Stay in touch with us!

KeenCinder20archiveSep 10

Need to get a good suit for a wedding coming up in a few months, so I'm delaying the purchase as long as possible since the weight is dropping fast for me as well. Still aiming to lose another 15 pounds.

SlowBeacon21archiveSep 10

Really cool, congrats! I've been at it for 10 weeks and lost 30 pounds, plus dropped one or nearly two pant sizes. Went from 340 down to 310 starting on a low dose and increasing slowly.

QuietPebble46archiveSep 10

Fantastic, those small but actually big victories are the best!

QuietCinder50archiveSep 10

Don't stop now, and well done!!!

PlainLedger10archiveSep 10

Cool! Just finished week four at 1mg and lost 9 pounds. Excited to see what happens next month, my target is 20 pounds and fixing my liver.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.