Forum › Results & Progress

Unexpected Everyday Benefits After Losing Weight

50 replies40 peopleOct 1, 2026☆ Follow
50 replies · 40 people · page 2 of 2
WarmWillow50archive5d

Crossing my legs is possible now, which has fixed some real problems for me. Clothes fit into anything at 125 pounds, though looking good in them is separate. Sex is better since I'm more flexible. My horses hardly feel me when I get on, and we handle tough ground without issue. Are people nicer? Maybe, though I didn't notice them being rude before. Because I'm more confident I smile and talk to folks more, and they respond the same way. They might approach me more too, but I can't tell if it's from being smaller or seeming more open. I've always felt sure of myself, but that never meant feeling good about how I looked at 330 pounds.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.