I also tried just one week at 6 mg before moving straight to 7.5. Here is the schedule I followed and the weight I lost across 31 weeks. Goal reached in April 2025, total 63 lb down. This morning I was at 160 lb for a 66 lb total loss. 5'9" male.
Hi, I was scrolling TikTok looking at other women who lost weight on tirz. Tomorrow I am finally moving up because I am stalling and most people here suggested it. I want to know how long everyone stayed on each dose. So far I did 4 weeks at 2.5, 11 weeks at 5, and 1 week at 6. I hoped 6 would help but nothing happened, so I guess the doses are structured that way for a reason. I will try 7.5 next and see. Everything else is fine except the constipation is really annoying, so I might start making those chia puddings again like when I used to count calories.