Keep going, you're doing great. Also sending big congrats and continued good wishes for Jedi's recovery and long life.
I realize this pattern from earlier attempts at dropping weight, yet I still feel the need to vent. Success has been solid with 63 pounds gone, so maybe complaining seems off. Outfits fit better, people keep saying I look thinner and healthier, and the scale backs it up. Still, my reflection never looks good enough to me. I understand the Paper Towel Theory but it keeps annoying me anyway. How long until the difference shows up for me? When will I feel satisfied? Maybe counseling is needed. Truth is I already know I need it, and this adds another reason. Laughing at myself. I'll have to stop getting those first so I can pay for sessions. Right now at 8 mg of the medication split into two 4 mg doses per week. Since it's working I'll just keep going. Weighing food, tracking calories, walking the dog more, and starting gym sessions. There's light ahead and I'm moving toward it. Grateful for this place because reading others' stories and wins helps keep me going.