Forum › Stacking & Switching

Selank, DSIP, Epitalon blend

17 replies10 peopleAug 29, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Can Selank, DSIP and Epitalon be blended or used together for better sleep without stability or timing issues?

Users describe positive sleep improvements from evening Selank plus DSIP, with Epitalon added by some at low doses. Several report deeper sleep tracked on watches, but one warns against reconstituting Epitalon with the others due to differing isoelectric points and cycle lengths. Separate injections or staggered timing are suggested as safer. Melatonin doses and DSIP reactions vary widely among participants.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether DSIP helps or disrupts sleep, ideal melatonin dose, and how strongly Epitalon affects daytime sleepiness

Still open

Long-term safety of repeated Epitalon use and exact compatibility when drawing multiple peptides into one syringe

Nothing here is advice.

17 replies · 10 people
ClearAnchor21archiveopening postAug 29

I put together a small mix of Selank and DSIP for bedtime, injected it under the skin and enjoyed the effects. Now I'm considering adding Epitalon to that combination. Is there any reason I shouldn't?

GreyLedger42archiveAug 29

Did it avoid messing up how you rest at night? Someone mentioned it works best if used early on. My own rest has been really bad so I've been keeping an eye on things.

ClearAnchor21archiveAug 29
↳ replying to @GreyLedger42

I have taken it both early in the day and later on depending on the outcome I was after. Using it at night helped me relax following my shift at work. It left my ability to sleep unaffected. My own rest patterns are really poor so that explains why I am open to testing out so many different things.

LevelAnchor55archiveAug 29

Which quantity did you administer for those? What effects did you notice from them? That particular one is the only thing I've tried.

ClearAnchor21archiveAug 29
↳ replying to @LevelAnchor55

I combined the contents from a pair of 10 milligram containers and began dosing with 500 micrograms apiece. Falling asleep happened faster for me, while the duration of deep sleep, tracked via my wearable device, rose from roughly 45 minutes up to two hours.

LevelAlder34archiveAug 30

It seems like a good mix for getting better rest. Based on what I've seen in my reading, users often go with those peptide regulators for roughly three weeks at one or two milligrams each day, followed by a break of several months before starting again.

RustLantern55archiveAug 30

Haven't tried that one via subq shots yet though I keep some around. Will begin soon and share how it goes afterward. Mixed the pair previously with no trouble whatsoever. Rest quality stayed the same. Poor habits around bedtime cause most of my issues like leaving screens nearby. I hold onto sleep fine once out but drifting off takes ages while rising feels brutal. My tracker usually shows roughly forty minutes of deep rest which that item pushed above an hour. Should pause for a bit ahead of the next round on the cycle item. Last time I used the version at one milligram. For the following try I'll bump to one point five or two since the prior round felt acceptable yet nothing standout next to those other options.

ClearAnchor21archiveAug 30
↳ replying to @RustLantern55

Previously I completed a twenty day cycle using Epi. Began at a reduced amount and gradually increased until reaching five milligrams yet observed none of the effects that others enthusiastically describe. I anticipated it would transform things significantly but unfortunately it did not. Remaining supplies of it remain which leads me to consider adding it to a mixture. Separately I discovered some melatonin that I acquired during my previous visit to the United States. My sleep was excellent however upon waking today I experienced a severe headache. These come in ten milligram doses which I suspect exceeds what suits me. This evening I plan to split one and observe the outcome.

RustLantern55archiveAug 30
↳ replying to @ClearAnchor21

From what sources I've come across, melatonin works best in the one to three milligram range. After trying both three and ten milligrams myself, I ended up sticking with three.

ClearKettle55archiveAug 30

Occasionally I prepare a syringe with one milligram of Selank and leave it beside my sleeping area. If I awaken around twelve at night, using it appears to aid lasting until dawn. Yet Epitalon by itself really stands out. I began with two milligrams daily although the effects intensify. Within several days constant drowsiness occurred all through daytime hours. I lowered it to half a milligram each evening for the cycle's remainder and found it fantastic. Continuing indefinitely would suit me perfectly. Since long term reliability stays unproven I steer clear. Still if trying it someone could share results here for laughs.

QuietPebble46archiveAug 30

I'd be curious to learn how other folks have found these substances work for rest. A couple are due to arrive soon and I'm eager to give them a go. One will go under the skin early in the day and the other at night the same way. Dropping off isn't difficult but I often stir well before I need to, up to ninety minutes early at times, and I'd prefer to keep sleeping through.

GreyLedger42archiveAug 30
↳ replying to @RustLantern55

Even taking a pair of those ten milligram melatonin edibles doesn't make falling asleep any easier for me. After that I only manage roughly eighteen to twenty minutes in the deepest sleep stage. DSIP was something I experimented with too, yet it either doesn't suit my system or I used an incorrect amount since it really disrupted me badly. CJC and ipa together haven't helped my rest at all so far. Recently I began using Selank during the morning hours. I've placed an order for Epitalon hoping it might help. My goal is to locate a solution that actually does the job.

BrightCompass30archiveAug 30

Those two seem to pair up nicely from what I've seen. Experimenting led me to 0.3mg of DSIP with 0.5mg epitalon as good amounts. Subcutaneous selank is part of my routine in the middle of the evening too. Selank doesn't appear to have a strong impact despite going as high as 1mg. Trying it nasally produced no effects either.

GreenQuill96archiveAug 31
↳ replying to @ClearAnchor21 (opening post)

I wondered if mixing meant putting everything into a single container after adding liquid. I generally steer clear of that approach, especially here. Epitalon sits at a much lower isoelectric point than Selank, so combining them risks issues. It surprised me that DSIP held up alongside Selank at all, given how DSIP leans only mildly acidic compared with Epitalon while Selank does not. Their dosing schedules also diverge sharply from Epitalon’s pattern, which is worth remembering. Putting them together in one container after reconstitution leaves both stability and timing off. Reconstituting and using each one on its own worked smoothly in my case. I would tack on a solid wind-down routine before bed, which for me means locking in six or seven and a half hours of actual sleep plus fifteen minutes to drift off. I aim to kill screens twenty or thirty minutes ahead of that window and usually spend the time sorting trading cards or old Pokemon sets because it calms me down. Nothing else really restores sleep unless the habits change too. I sometimes toss in magnesium glycinate or glycine or NAC, though that part is up to each person.

ClearAnchor21archiveAug 31
↳ replying to @GreenQuill96

I had considered combining those substances together in one container, so I appreciate your answer here. Your input matches precisely what I wanted to learn. After reading what you said, I plan to store each one apart right up to the moment of administration. Does it seem correct that DSIP along with Selank could go together into one injection device right at the time of use with no problems, while Epi requires its own separate device? For some time now I have used magnesium glycinate each night prior to sleeping, and I intend to research glycine plus NAC as well. I value the details you provided.

GreenQuill96archiveAug 31

Not entirely confident about mixing things in one injection tool, yet I tend to think those two compounds work better combined due to matching traits while handling the third one alone. For myself I enjoy the nasal form of that one at night followed by the other after a bit of time passes.

SteadyBeacon57archiveSep 14
↳ replying to @GreyLedger42

pardon the late reply -- how did dsip mess you up?

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.