Forum › Reconstitution & Math

Peptide compatibility reports for nasal sprays and saline buffers

129 replies36 peopleJun 14, 2026☆ Follow
129 replies · 36 people · page 3 of 3
SteadyAnchor73archiveAug 6
↳ replying to @SlowThistle88

Avoid using only acetic acid because it burns badly. The method that has worked for me is to keep vacuum, bring everything to room temperature, start with a small amount of sterile water, then add BAC water to the desired dilution, check pH, and add tiny amounts of acetic acid only if needed while rolling the vial and rechecking.

GreenMeadow27archiveAug 6
↳ replying to @SlowThistle88

That approach sounds extremely painful. Please do not try it.

SteadyLedger54archiveAug 11

I bought a case of the BAC NaCl because several items on the list are cheaper that way. One of my MOTS-C vials thickened in the fridge but returned to normal once warmed to room temperature. The air bubble moves slowly when cold but the solution stays clear. I have been using it on the scheduled days with no problems during injection.

SteadyLedger54archiveAug 11

Has anyone tried Cartalax or the 5A1Q compound with BAC sodium chloride?

LevelLedger10archiveAug 11
↳ replying to @SteadyLedger54

No reports yet on Cartalax, but the 5A1Q entry came from the chloride version and showed gelling.

SharpCinder28archiveAug 12

I mixed a vial that had already been compromised using 3 mL of saline BAC. It showed bubbles and a thick gel-like appearance at first but cleared within about twenty minutes. The same kit mixed with regular BAC went perfectly with no gel phase. I would only feel comfortable trying this at lower concentrations and would not rely on any PBS buffer sold for injection use.

SteadyLedger54archiveAug 13
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

It is the 40 mg size mixed with 2 mL BAC NaCl. It thickens when cold but stays clear and returns to normal flow after a few minutes at room temperature. Other vials from the same kit mixed with regular BAC never thickened.

RustAlder25archiveAug 14

Does the sodium chloride interfere with the copper ions in GHK-CU?

SharpCinder28archiveAug 14

A mouse study on intranasal use used plain saline without apparent immediate issues, though longer-term effects on the compound remain unknown. I have added GHK-Cu to a KPV syringe that was reconstituted with BAC saline.

SteadyAlder70archiveAug 20

The list is useful but anecdotal results should be treated cautiously because formulation differences can change outcomes. One name that came up still needs proper testing data before assuming compatibility.

SharpBeacon49archiveAug 20

After mixing NAD with BAC NaCl the solution feels thicker and harder to draw, though it stays clear and injects fine. Adding a small amount of sodium bicarb helped reduce the sting over time. Next time I may try a 50/50 mix with PBS to improve viscosity and possibly reduce the bicarb needed. I expect to freeze portions of the PBS since it comes in larger bottles.

LevelLedger10archiveAug 20
↳ replying to @SteadyAlder70

Nobody here is acting like any of this is certain. That is exactly why everything gets labeled as just reports and why the headings stay cautious. If you want real lab data then go ahead and pay for the testing yourself.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 20
↳ replying to @LevelLedger10

Right? With zero risk tolerance I would probably stay out entirely. There might be formal studies somewhere on these topics, but the day-to-day experiences shared here are useful enough that I am comfortable sourcing and trying the compounds on my own.

SharpCinder28archiveAug 23

Just reconstituted tesa using 3 mL of BAC saline. Nothing unusual so far. The kit was labeled 10 mg but tested at 11.2 mg. Like most other peptides, except maybe the high-milligram versions of reta, going with 3 mL keeps the concentration lower and might reduce the chance of gelling.

GreyAnchor47archiveAug 23

Reconstituted two vials of SS-31 from separate sources, one 50 mg and one 10 mg, using BAC saline. Both went crystal clear and dissolved very quickly with 2 mL each. Filtered them and put them in the fridge. Will check later how they hold up.

PatientAlder89archiveAug 23

Did yours arrive yet? Have you tested RT using the bac saline and PBS mix?

SteadyLedger54archiveAug 24

1000 mg or 500 mg with 5 ml? I have done NAD+ at 500 mg in 3 ml BAC NaCl twice already. Reconstitution went perfectly, stayed thin, and no sting or injection site reaction at all.

PatientFenwick55archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @PatientAlder89

Yes, the cases of H Saline Bac finally showed up after about a month. I did not wait and already reconstituted my R using the usual PBS to regular bac mix at a 1:2 ratio a couple weeks ago. Injections have been smooth. I will check back in about a month when I start a new vial to see how it holds. I am curious because I have some of that other R on hand but nothing has happened with PBS so far. I added the PBS first then the BAC. Still, I cannot really do a proper side-by-side test without risking one vial aging differently.

SharpCinder28archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

The BAC saline version of tesa ended up getting discarded. It gelled while in the fridge.

SteadyLantern35archiveAug 25

So what works best as a thinner for KPV?

PlainKettle39archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Did you check whether it cleared once it warmed back up to room temperature?

SharpCinder28archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @PlainKettle39

I will check once I get home. Once it gels though, I consider it done. By thinner I assume you mean dilutant. BAC is the usual choice here, and the standard brand is considered reliable. I use that version for less discomfort because the saline helps offset the sting from the benzyl alcohol. Not sure it is easy to get in Europe though, compared with plain BAC. Sterile water for injection is another option in theory for same-day use, with the rest of the vial discarded soon after, or just relying on refrigeration. But sterile water only makes sense if you plan to inject the whole vial at once, which does not fit KPV.

SteadyLedger54archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Tesa is listed as one of the ones that does not work well, though I wonder if room temperature or using more than 3 ml changes anything. On a related note, my MOTS-C in BAC NaCl got a little thick in the fridge but went back to normal after two or three minutes at room temp. There was an air bubble in the cartridge that moved slowly when cold but normally once warmed. It never clouded and I used the whole thing over 16 days without issue.

SharpCinder28archiveAug 25

The tesa went back to normal once warmed, but I still consider it trash. It came out of the fridge as a very cloudy gel.

PlainKettle39archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Interesting. I would still test it just to see what happens.

PatientBeacon57archiveAug 25

I meant to try my PTB reta but ended up adding 2 ml regular BAC first then 1 ml of the other BAC afterward on the CSX material. At least with that ratio and order there was no cloudiness even when it got quite cold. That was different from an earlier attempt with the same 10 mg CSX where the other BAC went in first and regular BAC last, which still clouded at room temperature.

GreyAnchor47archiveAug 26

Just an update that the SS-31 in the fridge has stayed clear with no gelling. I tried a shot this morning and noticed less injection site reaction than with BAC.

SharpBeacon49archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadyLedger54

1000 mg. I might try a more diluted reconstitution next time.

LevelLedger10archiveSep 30

I've begun incorporating thymulin that another member mixed successfully using bacteriostatic saline along with cartalax which I prepared myself a couple days ago using the same diluent.
From collected user experiences these appear fine when prepared that way ghk-cu ss-31 tirzepatide semaglutide glutathione tox nad ara-290 kpv klow tb4 semax amidate selank amidate epitalon dsip hcg pt-141 thymulin and cartalax.
On the other side reports indicate problems with reta cjc ipa versions of tirzepatide or semaglutide that have excess tfa salts and the chloride form of 5-amino-1q.
Some cases show mixed outcomes such as bpc-157 where most succeeded yet occasional cloudiness appeared and mots-c where the majority worked but one set of vials stayed cloudy with occasional gelling that cleared after warming.
One account noted repeated success with tesa yet plenty of contrary experiences exist so outcomes differ.
A few managed reta at lower strengths while most attempts produced issues.
This summary draws only from visual checks shared by users so individual results can differ and further observations would help.
A color table circulates in one community yet I question its accuracy since it lists separate klow components as workable but flags the blend itself and marks ghrhs plus ghrps as compatible despite multiple conflicting accounts.
Collecting more reports only reinforces that results hinge on the particular finishing process used.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.