Forum › Stacking & Switching

How quickly/slowly are you building your stack?

26 replies17 peopleJun 23, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

How do people decide the pace for adding multiple peptides to their existing regimen?

Participants describe starting with one compound at a time and waiting weeks to observe effects before adding the next. Several emphasize using half-life data to determine when a new substance reaches steady state before making further changes. Others report adding items monthly after an initial base compound. Some note that basic vitamin and mineral support should already be in place before peptides are introduced.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Some prefer strict one-at-a-time spacing while others add a new item every month once started.

Still open

How solvent choice affects long-term stability of specific peptides

Nothing here is advice.

26 replies · 17 people
LevelAlder29archiveopening postJun 23

I have been using tirzepatide for several months and after exploring the gray market I became curious about many other peptides. A few are already ordered and I am looking forward to trying them. I have looked up cycles and dosages for the ones I picked and checked that nothing obvious conflicts. The idea is to add one new peptide, wait a few weeks to judge the response, then move to the next. I know I am impatient so sticking to that schedule will be hard. How quickly are others expanding what they are taking? Do you add several at once or space them out? What has that been like for you?

QuietSignal61archiveJun 23

I usually add peptides one at a time but I will make larger shifts to my vitamin regimen without much worry. Without a solid base of B vitamins and trace minerals it seems unwise to start experimenting with peptides at all.

GreyAlder39archiveJun 23

I am a creature of habit and still follow the single-variable rule from high-school science classes. Lately I have been factoring in half-lives when planning changes. We lack full data on how long some compounds remain inside cells, so I use what is published to estimate when steady state should occur. Nothing else in the doses, frequency, or stack is altered until that point is reached. For short half-lives under a day I allow about a week. For week-long half-lives I wait roughly a month and a half, sometimes two months for extra margin. Published averages are not very useful without the standard deviation. When I check the literature I often see ranges such as 4 to 8 days for 95 percent of patients with a 6-day average.

LevelAlder29archiveJun 23
↳ replying to @GreyAlder39

That was a very detailed and helpful reply. I currently have three specific peptides on the way and will look into using saline for mixing. I had seen an article on the topic recently but did not retain the details. The guidance on timing additions according to half-life is also useful. I will be digging into the research papers again. Every time I think my tracking sheets are finished I find another layer to add. The post also helped me accept a slower pace. With several items arriving I can spread them out, which will limit spending and give time to see other users’ results with the same materials.

WarmCompass44archiveJun 23

I began with one recovery peptide after surgery. One month later I added a second item. One month after that I introduced glutathione and a growth-hormone releasing peptide. One month later I added a fourth compound.

SteadySparrow75archiveJun 23
↳ replying to @LevelAlder29

I also have the same three peptides on hand and plan to run a protocol this fall. I already have a supply of the common injectable saline and may get an additional type as well.

AmberQuill15archiveJun 23

I started with one main peptide and later added a copper peptide to help with skin concerns. That combination ran for about three months while I continued reading the forums. I tried one vial of a nootropic peptide and decided to keep it as a daily addition, ordering more shortly afterward. For now I am staying with three total. That means twice-daily injections on most days and three on the two days the main peptide is used. That schedule feels sufficient.

BrightSparrow63archiveJun 24
↳ replying to @GreyAlder39

These may be basic questions, but I have looked at the saline options for a long time without finding a strong reason to switch. Part of that may be because this is more a community of experimenters than trained chemists. First, does the saline change shelf life for something like the copper peptide, either shortening or lengthening it? Second, when checking compatibility of peptides with saline, what three characteristics would you examine, such as shelf life, pH, or chain length? Third, could you point to any study or basic chemistry explanation that covers this? It has been two years since my last college chemistry course and I feel I should either already know this or be able to learn it quickly.

LevelAlder29archiveJun 24
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow63

One benefit of exploring this area has been revisiting science topics. There are quite a few areas that need refreshing and new material to absorb. These are good questions.

GreyAlder39archiveJun 26
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow63

Learning is never foolish. I am referring to plain 0.9 percent saline solution used for injections, not a version that contains benzyl alcohol. That preservative appears only in certain skin sprays. On video platforms I watch demonstrations of phase equilibria or molecular motor proteins rather than medical commentary or anecdotal reports. Basic material is available through standard online courses in general chemistry and introductory solution chemistry.

SharpLedger72archiveSep 15

I'm curious whether the KLOW combination might not work as well as using the individual parts separately. I've gotten great outcomes from TB plus BPC but not much from KLOW. Maybe combining the peptides breaks them down somehow. It could just be coincidence for me since other factors shifted too, but that's my initial thought.

PatientTimber12archiveSep 15
↳ replying to @SharpLedger72

I think using them individually instead of already combined works better because you can tweak the amount of each one. Mixing them means no tweaking but it's easier and fewer injections. I'm not sure if mixing causes actual breakdown, but if it did I doubt KLOW would be so common or that they'd offer it pre-mixed. I'm no expert so maybe mistaken. One thing though, is the amount of KLOW you're using high enough to match the separate TB and BPC doses?

LevelAlder29archiveSep 17

It really varies by the group. Back when I spent time in a subreddit focused on compounded versions, everyone referred to it as shots, like “shot day.” Around here though, the term is pin, and that works better for casual talk since saying “I’m pinning 6 peptides” feels less odd than “I’m shooting 6 peptides” (target practice?😂 Pew pew pew!🔫). “Injecting” can sound overly medical or off-putting to some people too. No thoughts on why folks say “dose” though, given how often we mention dosages and protocols anyway.

LevelTimber64archiveSep 17

My style is pretty straightforward and careful. I hold a GLP-1/GIP/Glucagon amount steady until there’s been 3-4 weeks without any weight change, then I increase it. I waited a full 3 months on Cu before concluding it had moved past the trial phase and into a daily pin. Right now I’ve got 2 or 3 more peptides lined up to test. Last month I began mixing Cu together with KPV. I’ve still got another 7 weeks before I can judge whether KPV is actually helping. That puts me on a 3-month schedule to evaluate any benefit, since I’m not always great at noticing body signals right away thanks to ADHD, so I take it slow.

AmberBeacon57archiveSep 17

Only trendy folks like to use that kind of talk.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 18
↳ replying to @AmberBeacon57

Possibly so, yet this wording feels way less medical compared to a shot or injection, as was mentioned earlier. BNLFL belongs among the popular ones too. 😎 👍

GreyFenwick31archiveSep 18

Fellas hate admitting they need to duck out and jab their finger.

QuietThistle70archiveSep 18

Personally slam blast and pop are the ones I favor.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 18
↳ replying to @QuietThistle70

Sometimes I catch myself shouting blast to honor that fellow's excitement since situations can turn out that way now and then 👍

BrightSparrow36archiveSep 18

People sometimes ask about my routine so I answer that I'm giving myself injections full of peptides from the Chinese underground market. After that they wonder about the acquisition method and I point out my previous mention of the Chinese underground market or perhaps the gray market depending on how they want to call it.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 18
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow36

Once that phrase gets dropped there's no way to take anything back at all. After hearing your point I've decided to quit easing into the topic during later chats and instead just throw the black market mention out loud going forward. This lets me watch whether people get intimidated show admiration or edge away to phone the police. No matter which reaction shows up every outcome still counts as a total success for me. 😳 😳 😎

BrightSparrow36archiveSep 18
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Back then I'd get hold of illegal smokes from those countries. It leaves others feeling a bit wary around me 🤷 😂😂😂

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 18
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow36

I had this feeling all along without being able to share my reasons. Sorry if that sounded too confident your honor or whoever. I really did see it coming.

LevelAlder29archiveOct 2

Wow there are tons of choices out there. I mostly pick up things that look like they could help me or grab them and hold off until I'm ready. I've got a big list of stuff I want to check out and then I go looking through old threads to see what others thought. Right now I'm focused on dropping weight so I started with tirz and added elora about a month back and I'm really happy with how both are going. For better skin bounce and tone I've been using GHK-Cu and it's great while I also have Glutathione sitting around but haven't started it yet. On the anti-aging side I just finished an Ipamorelin run and I'm planning to bring NAD+ back in a couple months. For keeping anxiety down Selank has been solid for me since it gives the calm without the other downsides I used to get. For the knee pain I'm trying BPC-157 along with KPV but it's only been under a week so hard to say if it's real or just in my head. Later this winter I want to do the full NAD+ with SS-31 and MOTS-C together after I didn't really commit the first time around.

BrightSignal76archiveOct 2

My current lineup is getting smaller because I'm finishing off the ones that turned out to be hype. Unless you're really convinced they'll work then maybe it's just placebo. Right now I'm only keeping Cagri and Reta going for the weight drop plus the cholesterol and blood pressure numbers. The BPC GHK-CU and TB-500 combo I've used for about a year now but nothing showed up that I could notice against all the talk. I'll finish what's left in the kits. NAD+ does give me a boost at first but I'm not convinced it keeps doing much past that. I want to try the mito reset stack later this winter once the BPC and GHK have cleared so I can see what that stack alone actually does. I'm skipping the list of the other dozen or so that also gave nothing since some folks get upset hearing it. Might go back to Tesa once I've dropped another 10-15 pounds to see if the under-abs fat goes down if it still looks puffy at lower body weight. Since cholesterol has been high for years I'd also like to clear out more of that visceral fat when I can.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.