Forum › Dosing & Titration

Epithalon 10mg vials - full vial each night or lower doses?

33 replies18 peopleJan 20, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What dose of epithalon is actually needed and is the common 10 mg daily protocol overkill?

Users report that older 10 mg daily protocols appear excessive based on updated information and personal trials. Several switched to 0.5-1 mg daily or intranasal and noted better sleep quality with less grogginess. The difference is attributed to a translation or potency adjustment between the natural peptide and the synthetic version, making lower amounts sufficient for most.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Exact potency ratio between Epithalamin and Epitalon (10x versus 100x) and whether 100 mcg would still be effective

Still open

Long-term optimal protocol and whether everyone should start at the lowest dose

Nothing here is advice.

33 replies · 18 people
GreyPebble34archiveopening postJan 20

I ordered two 10 mg lots for two cycles of epithalon but now realize the plan calls for injecting a whole vial every night. That seems like a huge amount compared with other things I have used where one vial lasted weeks. Is that really how it is done or am I missing something?

CopperAlder51archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @GreyPebble34 (opening post)

Search the older threads here. Ten milligrams matches the highest amount from the original protocol. A recent long thread on the same peptide covers the options and should help you choose what fits best.

GreyTimber46archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @GreyPebble34 (opening post)

I have been using 5 mg daily and have three days left in a ten-day run. Opinions range from 300 mcg up to 10 mg and even one mention of 50 mg. I picked a middle amount to test for myself. Checking protocols from countries that actually prescribe the peptide can also help.

CopperSignal68archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @CopperAlder51

That is the right approach. Tracing the original studies shows why the older numbers were chosen and why they may not apply now. Old information keeps getting copied and creates confusion.

ClearLantern81archiveJan 20

My experience is not controlled because I started another compound at the same time and also changed how I took it. Ten milligrams sub-q before bed gave poor sleep, next-day grogginess, mild headache feelings and low sleep scores around 50. Switching to 1 mg intranasal changed things: waking only once instead of six or seven times, deep sleep up about 25 percent, and scores of 96-99. Lower dosing and the nasal route may give better central effects with less spillover that causes sedation or headaches. The higher amount may simply have been too much for me.

CopperAlder51archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @ClearLantern81

Your results match the current thinking. Older protocols are not wrong but probably stronger than needed. I always look for the smallest amount that still works and then adjust from there based on how I respond.

ClearLantern81archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @CopperAlder51

I prefer the lowest effective amount too and was not trying to go all out. Most sources still list 10 mg daily, even the ones that seem reliable. The mismatch between how I felt and how the instructions said I should feel made me look further. A recent thread here questioned the standard dosing numbers.

CopperAlder51archiveJan 20
↳ replying to @ClearLantern81

A continuously updated reference with peptide details and protocols works well for me. The people running it accept suggestions and keep adding new entries.

WarmQuill37archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @GreyPebble34 (opening post)

Large doses do not seem necessary. Many study amounts were probably mistranslated because milligrams and nanograms look similar and the keys are next to each other. Bigger amounts are not dangerous but smaller ones should work fine. I am considering half-milligram doses so one vial would last the full twenty days.

CopperAlder51archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @WarmQuill37

It has been my main reference. The owners put real effort into keeping everything current and they are active in the community.

AmberMarble84archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @GreyPebble34 (opening post)

Mine arrives soon and I plan to use half a milligram daily for twenty days following the reference.

WarmCinder86archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @WarmQuill37

The translation issue was not about units. The natural version requires one hundred times the amount of the synthetic one.

WarmQuill37archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @WarmCinder86

Thanks for the correction. I only remembered that a translation problem affected the recommended amounts.

CopperAlder51archiveJan 21
↳ replying to @WarmCinder86

The explanation was later adjusted to a tenfold potency difference, so 10 mg would become 1 mg rather than 100 mcg. One milligram worked well for me. I am unsure if 100 mcg would be enough, so given my age and background I stayed with 1 mg. A week after finishing the twenty-day cycle I still feel more clear and alert.

RustQuill94archiveSep 7

Chili, I wanted to ask something. Right now I'm partway through the opening twenty-day period using Epitalon. Upon finishing, approximately half the bottle will remain since I take five hundred micrograms every day. Should the remaining bottle be saved until the following period or thrown away in favor of an unused one? The next period starts after slightly more than three months.

CopperAlder51archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @RustQuill94

After a month passes I'd just get rid of the remainder. With an amount like that the full period still works out. My pattern is to quit around three weeks since my intake stays at one milligram.

RustQuill94archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @CopperAlder51

Thanks for the input and I'll follow through on it. That lower amount came via multiple origins but supposing a larger quantity might prove more effective I'll test it out in the next round. I was sure I wanted to skip the high daily intake plus those big volume shots each day. It felt excessive even apart from the possible wording mix up. I picked up the variant before grasping how it differed from the comparable item. It arrived labeled as the other kind though that's not accurate. I'll still go ahead and use it since it shows some healing properties even if it doesn't align with the first research as this is an entirely separate manufactured compound. Well one more tough experience learned.

WryHarbour43archiveSep 7

For the past three weeks I've injected one milligram under the skin each evening. The cycle is almost over, and my tracking shows better deep sleep along with overall rest. I'll get another set and keep doing this every three months or so at the same amount.

CopperAlder51archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @RustQuill94

People respond differently based on their background. My age and history of multiple head injuries mean one milligram tends to produce stronger results for me than lower quantities. Half a milligram works well enough when it delivers noticeable changes. Nasal delivery suits me best since the onset feels rapid and the impacts stand out more clearly in my experience. Raising the amount given under the skin could make sense due to how the liver processes it, even if reaching the brain takes extra time.

WryHarbour43archiveSep 8

Ever since following a link shared here some time ago, I've maintained an open window to that excellent reference in my browser. On a few occasions I had trouble recalling the precise address and ended up visiting several similar but inferior versions before locating the right one. Nothing else compares in terms of organization, clear explanations, and thorough coverage. The sole reservation I have concerns how they assess potency in the research summary section, which appears somewhat positive. For instance, they assign high ratings using only animal studies or early reports. I discount that aspect accordingly. Still, the resource as a whole is outstanding.

WryHarbour43archiveSep 8

I maintain an open browser window for this particular encyclopedia since discovering it via a comment here some time ago. On occasion I misplaced the precise address and ended up exploring several similar but inferior versions before locating the correct one again, which stands out as superior in every respect. Its organization, readability, and thoroughness hit exactly the right notes. The sole reservation I hold concerns their evaluation method for potency listed under research notes, which appears somewhat overly positive. For instance, substances receive top marks relying only on animal studies or early reports. Therefore I discount that section somewhat. Still, the resource as a whole impresses me greatly.

RustLantern55archiveSep 8

Ten milligrams seems excessive to me personally. During my initial attempt I began with doses ranging from five hundred micrograms up to one milligram each evening. For the next attempt I used between one and one point five milligrams every night. Several months ahead I plan to try once more but this time with two milligrams to observe the outcome.

ClearAnchor49archiveSep 8

My bad time with the under skin method came only from taking far too large an amount. I kept daily use to a maximum of one or two milligrams over a cycle of ten to twenty days.

ClearLantern81archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @ClearAnchor49

That amount feels excessive to me personally, yet plenty of users go ahead and inject it anyway.

ClearAnchor49archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @ClearLantern81

Yeah I've noticed some trying those over-the-top dosing routines. I reckon that's misguided though since saturating a signaling molecule this intensely may end up being counterproductive. A person could experiment with one milligram under the skin but if the nasal method is succeeding then they should keep going with it.

LevelAlder29archiveSep 8

I've got a little bit here but haven't given it a shot so far. The instructions mention a daily amount ranging from 100 to 500 micrograms, which means one 10 milligram bottle at the lower level would provide 100 portions.

ClearLantern81archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @ClearAnchor49

Going nasal works wonderfully for me and skips an extra shot 😉

RustTimber51archiveSep 9

I checked out a certain doctor who recommends finishing off a fifty milligram vial in just ten days and repeating the process twice per year. He seems to consider this peptide one of his top preferences.

SharpCinder28archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @RustTimber51

It appeals to me when TA1 receives a recommendation too because I tend to choose peptides that attained commercial medication approval in at least one country. The anti aging approach features epithalon five milligrams per day across ten days two times each year as the primary peptide for longevity and also TA1 with a maintenance level below usual at two hundred fifty micrograms one to two times weekly or daily if ill. This topic appeared in a podcast conversation.

ClearKettle55archiveSep 9

For twenty days straight I take half each day. At the start nothing seems different while my system gets used to boosting its own hormone levels. After that my rest gets way better overall. I plan on repeating the whole thing four times a year since I won't give up on sleep this solid as it changes everything for me.

BlueSignal97archiveSep 16

Curious how things turned out from your Epitalon trial. I'm starting a milligram each evening right from this point.

CopperAlder51archiveSep 16
↳ replying to @BlueSignal97

In my experience certain folks discover that taking it each evening right before they turn in leads to the opposite result and difficulty resting. This pattern shows up mostly among those already dealing with long term sleeplessness. People without big sleep problems beforehand probably won't notice any change.

PatientTimber12archiveSep 16

Tried going through a full round of that peptide at five hundred micrograms each morning across three weeks. It turned out fantastic. This shows there is no single fixed amount like one or ten milligrams daily.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.