Forum › Compound Experiences

Standalone vs stacked amylin agonist use after GLP-1 therapy: dosing, mechanisms and long-term questions

102 replies38 peopleJun 29, 2026☆ Follow
102 replies · 38 people · page 3 of 3
↳ replying to @WryFenwick45

Half life is not magical and the casual math does not carry over well. It just stretches out the time until steady state. Elimination starts once the peptide is absorbed. I go with a ninety six hour Tmax which is slower than most items here. The modeling gets complicated but elimination is already working on the peptide right after absorption begins. Levels peak around day four and roughly half is gone after fourteen days. Cutting the dose in half at steady state changes what got you there and it will take weeks to settle again.

Might be worth looking into an SS-31, NAD+, MOTS-C protocol. I am wondering if that kind of reset could help. I had a touch of what you described and checked out the Hunter Williams Masterclasses. The SS-31 one talked about how it supported other peptides. It may not suit everyone but after the video I tried it and it worked for me too.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.