Forum β€Ί Gear & Supplies

Which model for what? What are you using yours for?

14 replies9 peopleOct 8, 2026β˜† Follow
Summary

Which label maker model works best for vial labels versus shipping and other uses?

Users report the smaller model handles vial labels well while the larger one suits shipping. Several people received the smaller model recently and shared early label results with gold and black materials. One user switched from handwritten cards and old CD labels after seeing a post about label makers, noting improved organization. Advice was given on accessing a free VIP feature after connecting the device.

What this discussion establishes

Nothing here is advice.

14 replies Β· 9 people
QuietWillow68archiveopening post1d

The smaller model for vial labels, the larger one for shipping. Curious what you guys are printing with each! πŸ‘€

AmberBeacon41archive1d

I just use the smaller model for vial labels. Haven’t tried the larger one, but I could see it being pretty handy for small businesses.

PlainAnchor72archive1d

I'm waiting for my smaller model to arrive, so I'm curious to see peoples' designs and usages 🀩

LevelTimber64archive1d

I searched the forum and came across an extensive discussion on label makers that included various ideas.

QuietWillow68archive1d

I would like to see reports of any troubles encountered in using this, posted here.

IronKettle44archive1d
↳ replying to @QuietWillow68 (opening post)

Like everyone else here I went with M2 to mark my vials. Earlier I just scribbled the details onto a card to keep track of the contents. For a while I tried some cheap stickers that came with an old disc printer. Spotting a mention of label makers online got me excited enough to grab one. My head has felt way less cluttered about it ever since.

RustSignal28archive1d

This crowd has pushed me into grabbing tons of random junk lately.

The M2 arrived just now. It features a golden band with dark stickers. Thirteen kits are on the way here. Should I begin marking the ones already in hand, and perhaps sell some individual units to friends I know.

BlueSignal97archive1d
↳ replying to @QuietWillow68

I ordered the M2 via their online store and the offer included free VIP for buyers but there was no information given about how to get it. Does anyone know the details?

QuietWillow68archive1d
↳ replying to @BrightCompass57

Those metallic strips combined with the dark stickers really complement each other nicely. I'm excited to discover the items you decide to mark! Hey! I accessed the complimentary premium feature for the device by signing into the program with my telephone digits and pairing it wirelessly. The upgrade notice popped up by itself right after the connection was made. Let me know if anything goes wrong.

BrightCompass57archive23h
↳ replying to @QuietWillow68

This marks my first attempt, with thirteen kits coming my way, so I'm relieved I began labeling already.

QuietWillow68archive23h
↳ replying to @BrightCompass57

These turned out fantastic! The dark and yellow tones suit it ideally.

BrightCompass57archive23h
↳ replying to @QuietWillow68

I'm pleased with how this came out on my initial go at designing one.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply β€” it takes a minute.