Forum › Injection Technique

Holy Moly! KLOW80

48 replies18 peopleAug 25, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

How painful is KLOW injection and what reduces the sting or improves results?

Users report strong lingering pain from KLOW that varies widely by person and injection site, with glutes and thighs far better than abdomen or love handles. Reconstituting with 3 ml bac water cuts burning for most, longer needles help some, and adding extra KPV both improves tolerance and adds benefits like faster tendonitis relief. Individual reactions differ sharply and many plan to continue because of perceived gains, though a few see little upside after months.

What this discussion establishesStill open

Whether higher GHK-Cu doses like 8 mg are safe long-term and if results justify ongoing use after 2-3 months

Nothing here is advice.

48 replies · 18 people
NorthThistle87archiveopening postAug 25

Been using it almost two weeks, usually in the love handles. Tried the glute last night and it hurt less, but this stuff still stings a lot. No real bruising or redness, just that deep ache like a hard kidney shot. One shot left a sore lump that usually does not happen. I pull 12 units of the product plus 10 units extra bac water. Even mixed the first vial with 2.5 ml bac and 0.5 ml of 2 percent lido. My wife only gets mild redness and no pain at all. Strange how reactions differ so much.

ClearLantern70archiveAug 25

That is typical for this one. A longer needle helped me. Just checking, did you mix the lido into the vial during reconstitution? I think most people add it to the syringe right before the shot, but not totally sure.

NorthThistle87archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @ClearLantern70

Yes, I put the lido in when I reconstituted. I bought 8 mm needles and they arrived yesterday, but the pen is still back home. I will be there in two weeks and can try them then. Planning to push through, but if nothing solid shows after two or three months I will probably drop it.

ClearLedger33archiveAug 25
↳ replying to @NorthThistle87

Eight mm is probably still too short; it was for us. We moved to 12 mm straight into the glutes and now only get an occasional quick sting. Reconstituted with 3 ml total and loaded the cartridge, no extra liquid needed. Also agree on more KPV. I switched to a different blend and run KPV on its own every day. It is top tier in my view.

SharpCinder47archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @ClearLedger33

Exactly. Just mix with 3 ml and the burn stops. Love handles were the worst. Front of the upper thigh or glutes work best.

WarmWillow50archiveAug 26

Two shots so far. First in the abdomen, not doing that again. Upper arm was better but I iced right after. Trying the glute tonight.

ClearBeacon24archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthThistle87 (opening post)

I notice fatty spots do not sting much, but the thigh area without fat gives about half an hour of burning after the shot. This is for glutes, not the blend.

WarmWillow50archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @WarmWillow50

Back of the upper arm or shoulder works well. No problems there.

SlowBramble78archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthThistle87 (opening post)

Burning happens exclusively when that glowing orb detects application of it!!!!

WarmCompass44archiveAug 26

Glutes and thighs and you get used to it. I mix with 2 ml, nothing else added, and inject 20 units.

NorthFenwick56archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @ClearLedger33

Thanks for the tip. Going to try the glute with half-inch needles if I can twist enough to see the spot. Did 8 mg of the copper peptide yesterday in the lower inner left quad five inches from the knee and it was the worst pain yet, plus a big red silver-dollar spot. Usually I use the upper stomach and still get a red welt. Might test that area too.

LevelTimber64archiveAug 26

Eight mg of the copper peptide? How long did it take to work up to that? Highest I have seen. Is it safe?

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow36

This is always the answer. Like the ad says, put that on everything.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @ClearBeacon24

Got red splotches on the belly when I first started a home version. Switched to thighs and had some stinging for a while but it eased. Now at 3.5 mg of the copper peptide, which feels like enough. I also add a bit of extra KPV near the site.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Like a topical? One day I will sort out the blend, lido, bac, sting, bruise, and welt issues. When I do, watch out.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

My own injectable version. I have the parts and have been experimenting with mixes. There are some good deals on the blend right now so I will grab a few kits and tweak around the edges with the basic copper peptide, more KPV, and maybe lido. Interesting times.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Can we all start a chemistry class together?

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

Will this be a party school or all books and science? I am fine either way, just need to know what to pack.

BrightSparrow36archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

I never took chem, just astronomy and geology where I learned how to buy a diamond from a Mars rover scientist. Not taking chemistry, but I will do basic mixing in the kitchen.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Beers and books. Definitely bring good vibes and your syringes.

NorthFenwick56archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

I will bring the wine, someone else the peptides, someone the alcohol wipes. What a party. Wake up not even remembering who injected what.

NorthFenwick56archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

It fits my goth look. Nails blue, tongue dark blue, whites of the eyes light blue, skin gone gray. Girlfriend loves it. Just kidding. Thanks for the note. Dosing got off while on vacation and I was doing 25 units of several things for convenience, but you are right the copper peptide was too high. Did 4 mg today. My sixty-year-old feet are now soft as a baby's though, that is true.

NorthThistle87archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SharpCinder47

Pinned the glute last night. Way better.

SharpCinder47archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthThistle87

Yes, the 3 ml mix and the spot made a huge difference. Glad it worked. Loving the blend.

WarmWillow50archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SharpCinder47

Maybe placebo, but three days of the blend has my shoulder tendonitis feeling better than four weeks of the other peptide. KPV might become a regular shot.

WarmHarbour52archiveAug 26

I usually use the lower stomach area. Recently the glute has become the go-to because the stomach is getting sensitive from daily pins.

PlainKettle39archiveAug 26

A few days from finishing a twelve-week cycle. Been doing 8 mg Monday through Friday for over a month with almost no pain unless the alcohol is not fully dry. No extra bac or anything. Reconstituted with 3 ml. Guess I am one of the lucky ones.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @WarmWillow50

Welcome to the KPV fan club. The usual person will be by shortly for your info for the newsletter and plaque.

SharpCinder47archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @PlainKettle39

Yes, one hundred percent it is the 3 ml bac. Loving it.

LevelTimber64archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthFenwick56

All for soft feet. The copper peptide loves my toes too.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

So now you are going to have that person requesting before-and-after shots. Could not resist the setup.

ClearBramble14archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthThistle87 (opening post)

I pin KPV together with the blend in the same syringe and it only hurts if I use the belly. No extra bac.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow36

I am in. I will even pay for the whole thing, up to about ten or fifteen bucks. And the other person is a new KPV fan now too, so bracelets for everyone, of course within the limit.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Maybe follow the crafting idea and make KPV bracelets out of the aluminum crimp band or skirt from the vial caps.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

And that person would be totally down for that kind of project.

GreyAnchor47archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @BrightSparrow36

KPV should pay you. Best spokesperson ever, and I love KPV too.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @GreyAnchor47

I send five dollars every month for the KPV knowledge. No address, but I have an envelope, stamp, and two-party check that goes in the mail slot like clockwork. You would think I would at least get the newsletter for that, but here we are.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Laughing. That person is like the Mother Earth of KPV and I am here for it. Anyone who cares for horses is good people in my book.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 27

I added a little of that name in there to pay homage to our queen.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

And worth every penny I might add. Wait, what?

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

Nice. Look at the mad skills with that person.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

It really tricked me at first. I added the subscription AI to my office machine and was amazed. My job involves handling regulatory tasks for roughly twenty hours weekly when I'm actually present, and I despise the documentation part. I uploaded old permit files, and this clever program explained it would complete the paperwork much more efficiently so I could rest. I remained past four in the afternoon, quite an extended shift for me. Later at my place, I instructed it to manage my private tasks apart from everything else and arrange the professional materials clearly for whoever takes over my position. It provides multiple levels of smart structuring that I usually don't have.

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

And soon you will not have to worry about any of it. Woo.

GreyAnchor47archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

I insist this publication must actually exist and start happening.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.

Holy Moly! KLOW80 · ZyraTrack