Forum › Dosing & Titration

NAD dosage numbers

8 replies8 peopleAug 30, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What dosages, injection frequencies, and results are people reporting with NAD+

Users describe starting low at 20-50 mg and titrating up to 75-200 mg, most often two or three times per week rather than daily. Some experience light-headedness, headaches, or injection-site soreness at higher amounts while others report no noticeable effects even after several weeks. Injection technique in fatty areas and slow administration are repeatedly mentioned to reduce discomfort. A few combine it with SS-31 or MOTS-c but opinions differ on whether benefits appear within the first month.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether 100 mg or more is necessary or if lower doses suffice, and whether any noticeable benefits occur at all

Still open

Longer-term outcomes and optimal duration of use

Nothing here is advice.

8 replies · 8 people
SteadyMarble28archiveopening postAug 30

Anyone here tried NAD? Planning to combine it with the Glow stack. What's your dosing frequency and amount for injections, plus any effects you've noticed?

BlueAnchor59archiveAug 30

Haven't tried NAD myself so can't comment on effects, but I've used the glow peptides on their own. Common under-the-skin amounts start at 20-50 mg and increase toward 50-100 mg, usually a couple times weekly instead of daily. It can hurt if you push it in fast, so the advice is to go slowly.

NorthFenwick56archiveSep 10
↳ replying to @SteadyMarble28 (opening post)

I've been on NAD for two and a half weeks. Began at 25 mg with no issues and increased to 200 mg, but that left me light-headed with a headache and feeling like I might faint, even though I'm a large person. Planning to lower it to 100 mg twice a week. Injection site matters: a 125 mg shot in the left glute a week ago left a spot that still hurts sharply when I sit certain ways. Quads and stomach handle it better. Strongly avoid the delts. So far results are minimal after two and a half weeks at twice weekly, though I used SS-31 beforehand and am also taking 5-amino-1MQ. Being 60 years old, I've heard it may work better for older users.

ClearHarbour45archiveSep 10
↳ replying to @NorthFenwick56

Strange, a friend quit NAD from a compounding pharmacy because it caused dizzy spells and near-fainting, then passed the remaining vials to me. Haven't tried them yet.

AmberSparrow54archiveSep 10

I use NAD regularly and recommend it. I followed a common schedule of 25 mg two or three times a week for the first week, then 50 mg on the same schedule, then 100 mg until the cycle ends. Found 100 mg too strong so I settled on 75 mg, which suits me. I'm quite sensitive to peptides and meds in general, so the lowest effective amount works best for me.

SteadyFenwick51archiveSep 11
↳ replying to @AmberSparrow54

I followed the same schedule but keep it at 100 mg every other day.

SharpBramble80archiveSep 11

I increased gradually to 200 mg. The initial NAD rush is normal and fades after a few uses. Key is injecting very slowly into a fatty area. I continue NAD+ with SS-31 and plan to keep going with MOTS-c afterward.

SteadyMarble28archiveSep 12
↳ replying to @NorthFenwick56

Thanks for the injection site tip. Will follow that advice.

SteadyLedger42archiveSep 12

I seem to be the exception, running both NAD and MOTS-c without noticing any effects. Using 150 mg NAD (50 mg per injection, three times a week) and 15 mg MOTS-c (5 mg, three times a week).

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.