Sure, I'd like to check that out. After all it's basically those two compounds and I've already moved beyond them. People can look up all the papers they want or get some automated system to append them, but the explanations don't matter to me at all. Results are what count, and once something delivers I can discuss why it does and refine the approach. Take that mitochondrial stack for instance. It makes no sense to me why anyone pushes one particular form when other precursors raise levels more efficiently and at lower cost. Discussions about supporting mitochondria also tend to leave out several other compounds that could help. Plenty of folks combine certain peptides with hormone therapies yet skip even basic daily nutrients like magnesium or a standard vitamin tablet. I've added every mitochondrial support except one specific item so far. The outcome is that I feel great, stay energetic all day, and avoid both fatigue and irregular heartbeats. That stems from handling nutrition thoroughly through my own digging rather than following something an automated query produced.