I would leave out the AOD. I might push BPC and TB harder for the first four to six weeks given the injuries. GHK and KPV look fine. For the growth hormone releasing compounds I would choose either the CJC plus ipamorelin pair or the tesa plus ipamorelin pair then switch later to compare tolerance rather than running both together. Reta at half a milligram to start makes sense though noticeable effects probably begin around one milligram. I have no experience with ARA.
Hi everyone I would really like some advice or comments on the peptide plan I am about to begin. After an injury I ended up with meniscus tears and other knee damage. Both menisci in the right knee are now healed but the shoulder still has cartilage and tendon issues plus limited motion and arthritis while the ankle has arthritis and reduced motion. I also need to address fatty liver and make the most of limited sleep with young kids at home. For the next month and a half to two months I plan to run BPC at 2 mg every day TB at 3 to 4 mg twice weekly GHK at 2 mg daily KPV at 2 mg daily AOD at 1 mg daily Cartalax at 10 mg daily for ten days CJC without DAC starting at 100 mcg before bed and increasing to 300 to 500 mcg if tolerated the same schedule for ipamorelin and possibly adding tesa in the morning along with reta beginning at a low dose.