Forum › Dosing & Titration

My protocol, any advice?

21 replies9 peopleSep 5, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

best way to structure a multi-peptide healing protocol for knee shoulder ankle injuries fatty liver and sleep while avoiding side effects

The thread shows broad agreement that launching many peptides simultaneously makes it impossible to identify what works or causes reactions. Most recommend beginning with a smaller healing stack of BPC TB KPV GHK and Cartalax at modest doses then adding GH secretagogues later after assessing tolerance. Cartalax dosing remains especially unclear with suggestions ranging from 0.5 mg daily for weeks to 10 mg daily for ten days.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

whether to begin with previously used peptides or the new ones to get clearer signals on effects

Still open

optimal starting and maintenance doses for Cartalax and TB-500

Nothing here is advice.

21 replies · 9 people
KeenThistle22archiveopening postSep 5

Hi everyone I would really like some advice or comments on the peptide plan I am about to begin. After an injury I ended up with meniscus tears and other knee damage. Both menisci in the right knee are now healed but the shoulder still has cartilage and tendon issues plus limited motion and arthritis while the ankle has arthritis and reduced motion. I also need to address fatty liver and make the most of limited sleep with young kids at home. For the next month and a half to two months I plan to run BPC at 2 mg every day TB at 3 to 4 mg twice weekly GHK at 2 mg daily KPV at 2 mg daily AOD at 1 mg daily Cartalax at 10 mg daily for ten days CJC without DAC starting at 100 mcg before bed and increasing to 300 to 500 mcg if tolerated the same schedule for ipamorelin and possibly adding tesa in the morning along with reta beginning at a low dose.

RustAlder28archiveSep 5

I would leave out the AOD. I might push BPC and TB harder for the first four to six weeks given the injuries. GHK and KPV look fine. For the growth hormone releasing compounds I would choose either the CJC plus ipamorelin pair or the tesa plus ipamorelin pair then switch later to compare tolerance rather than running both together. Reta at half a milligram to start makes sense though noticeable effects probably begin around one milligram. I have no experience with ARA.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 5

Thanks for the reply. AOD pairs well with reta based on my earlier experience and some US physicians recommend the combination plus it may help with injuries. Weight loss is not urgent since I stay in ketosis anyway. On the CJC ipamorelin tesa question I understand the point and planned to begin low to limit sides. What doses would you suggest for BPC and TB?

BlueSignal76archiveSep 5

That is a huge list of compounds. I have trouble even remembering whether I took my own CJC ipamorelin shot and I am only at ninety three percent adherence.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 5

It does seem like too many items introduced together. If something goes well or poorly how would you know which peptide caused it? I run several peptides but I always add them one by one with one to three weeks between each before combining them. Given the repair needs I would begin with reta at a comfortable level plus BPC TB KPV Cartalax and maybe GHK all at one milligram for the first week or two then raise if needed. Once comfortable with those I would add the remaining compounds slowly enough to observe individual effects. Good luck.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 5
↳ replying to @BlueSignal76

Thanks for the reply. It is a lot and keeping up with it plus the number of injections will be tough.

BlueAnchor59archiveSep 5

I have run BPC TB and GHK for soft tissue recovery and CJC with ipamorelin separately. I agree that starting the entire list at once makes it hard to tell what is helping. Keep the healing group as the foundation and bring in the growth hormone secretagogues only after you can clearly read the results.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 5
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Thanks. I have already used BPC TB GHK KPV AOD reta and motsc without issues. The unfamiliar ones are Cartalax and the growth hormone compounds plus ARA if I add it. Maybe begin with the new items first then layer in the others?

KeenThistle22archiveSep 5
↳ replying to @BlueAnchor59

Since the healing stack is already familiar to me would it be better to start there so I know what to expect and add the rest later or do the opposite so the new compounds give clearer signals? Both sets target recovery though by different routes.

GreyLedger42archiveSep 5
↳ replying to @BlueSignal76

I am currently running twelve compounds. I rely on a peptide tracking app to log inventory protocols and injection sites and times so I can rotate properly. I could not manage without it.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 5
↳ replying to @GreyLedger42

Never heard of that thanks for the tip.

QuietThistle70archiveSep 5

One suggestion: keep an epinephrine auto injector on hand when running large multi peptide protocols. An allergic reaction is unlikely but possible. I am looking into getting one or the nasal version before starting tesa and ipamorelin because I tend to be cautious that way.

LevelTimber64archiveSep 5

I would slow down. Adding so many peptides at once means it will take a long time to get even a rough sense of which ones are actually helping. Begin with a single compound give it enough time to act then add a second and repeat.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 6
↳ replying to @QuietThistle70

Had not considered that but it is a reasonable precaution thanks.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 6
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

Thanks for the reply. Should I begin with the peptides I have already used or with the new ones which are the growth hormone compounds Cartalax and ARA?

LevelTimber64archiveSep 6
↳ replying to @KeenThistle22

I would start with what I already know and give each compound enough time to show results before adding anything else. For something that works quietly such as a longevity peptide I would allow at least a month. I recently added one new peptide and plan to wait three months before judging effects or adding anything further. I can only share what I do in my own research.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 6
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

What starting doses would you recommend for TB KPV and Cartalax?

LevelTimber64archiveSep 6

I do not have specific numbers for those. A dosage reference site might help and others who have used them could offer guidance.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

Thanks. I ask because the protocols I have seen vary widely. For KPV I have read anything from half a milligram or less up to three milligrams daily. When I used it before I stayed around half a milligram sometimes a bit more. The same spread exists for the others.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @KeenThistle22

For a first KPV dose half a milligram is probably reasonable. Some people eventually go above three milligrams but that is not my approach even though I like the compound.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 12

After the discussion I have decided to begin with the healing peptides first for a couple of months then either stop or slowly add the new ones. I would appreciate dose suggestions. I have seen very different recommendations online for example TB at two milligrams daily versus much lower amounts and BPC at a quarter milligram daily. My plan is to start low and work up to two milligrams daily for BPC TB and KPV three to four milligrams daily for GHK half to one milligram daily for AOD. The main uncertainty is Cartalax where protocols differ from ten milligrams daily for ten days to one or two milligrams daily for ten days or half a milligram daily for six to eight weeks. Any thoughts?

PlainMeadow48archiveSep 13
↳ replying to @KeenThistle22

I came here looking for the same information on Cartalax. There does not seem to be much available. One protocol I found suggested one tenth of a milligram three times daily for four weeks. I will probably try one to two milligrams daily for ten days then reassess.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.