Forum › Compound Experiences

Reta daily?

12 replies12 peopleSep 24, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Is daily dosing of reta better than once or twice weekly for steady appetite control and long-term results?

Most participants see daily dosing as unnecessary overkill with no clear advantage over 2-3 times per week. A few note that more frequent smaller doses can help manage side effects or maintain steady levels during titration, but the long half-life makes weekly schedules sufficient for the majority. One user shares success with every-other-day dosing due to personal side-effect sensitivity at higher single doses.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether daily dosing offers any meaningful upside versus simply increasing frequency slightly to 2-3 times weekly

Nothing here is advice.

12 replies · 12 people
KeenThistle22archiveopening postSep 24

Wondering if small daily doses might work better long term by building up gradually and keeping appetite steady. Any thoughts or experiences? So far I've only done once or twice a week.

ClearLantern70archiveSep 24

That sounds like overkill to me. Twice a week has some upside, but anything more is just excessive.

GreyLantern71archiveSep 24

Maybe stack with Tirz or Cag instead for appetite suppression?

AmberCompass37archiveSep 24

I considered it but decided on twice weekly.

WarmCompass44archiveSep 24

This isn't like testosterone where microdosing works.

AmberAlder58archiveSep 24

Like others have said, daily doesn't seem to bring big benefits to me. Two or three times a week looks more sensible for cutting sides, though beyond that I expect diminishing returns. Just my view, others will probably disagree. In the end it's whatever suits you. Try it if you want, probably won't cause harm.

WryFenwick45archiveSep 24

I'm concerned about burning through my GLP-1 receptors if dosing gets too frequent. These compounds stick around for a while in the system. That explains why a single weekly hit at the right level keeps working fine for me.

LevelThistle44archiveSep 24

It won't affect your receptors, but I don't see any benefit for most people. Maximum hassle, minimum benefit.

QuietThistle70archiveSep 24

Once a day is overkill for steady use. It can help when starting or titrating to find an effective level, but only during that step-up phase. I've done it before and it works.

PlainAlder11archiveSep 24
↳ replying to @LevelThistle44

It'll just mean more injection sites. Where did this idea even come from?

LevelThistle44archiveSep 24
↳ replying to @PlainAlder11

A little is good, so more might be better.

SteadyHarbour46archiveSep 25

Bi-weekly is working very well even in small doses.

CopperSignal27archiveSep 25
↳ replying to @KeenThistle22 (opening post)

I'm dosing reta and tirz every second day, mainly because I started on low-dose ozempic and used frequent tiny doses to cut bad side effects, then kept the pattern after switching. I'm at the highest doses I can tolerate around tirz 4 mg and reta 2.4 mg every other day, since even small increases worsen skin sensory symptoms. Weekly is simpler to track and the half-life is about a week, so more frequent dosing usually only makes sense if effects fade early or if splitting reduces side-effect peaks. Otherwise it isn't really needed.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.