I am on 2 mg of Tesamorelin plus 4 mg of Retatrutide. Reta came first and dropped me from 185 to 173. Tesa was added a month later and the scale has stopped moving, hovering between 173 and 177, sitting at 175 today. I understand it brings water weight, but it has been at least a month. Still, I look leaner and the love handles plus belly fat are visibly smaller, even without measurements. Goal is 170 at 5 foot 9 with daily lifting. Protein is at body weight in grams and calories stay 1500 to 1900. I track everything. Could I be under-eating or will the water eventually settle?
Tesamorelin dosing schedules stacking side effects and fasting optimization
214 replies · 86 people · page 5 of 5
Does anyone know the way to work out your own z score?
↳ replying to @GreyThistle97
They provide insulation against temperature swings during the auto-defrost cycle.
↳ replying to @SharpLedger33
Keep going. The extra water should start dropping after four or five weeks and can take up to seven weeks to fully clear. That matches what I saw.
↳ replying to @QuietKettle84
Thanks, still holding on. Burning through the supply quickly though, ten vials already gone, and the next order is running late.
I chose to pause. The bloating was noticeable and I had summer plans involving swimsuits that I didn't want to feel puffy for. Only used it a month and plan to try a longer stretch this fall.
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28
Thanks for the tip. Picked up a thermos and some silicone vial holders. Appreciate the suggestion.
Tesa worked out okay for me over a short period. No big issues came up. Next time around, I'd increase the amount and stick to weekdays only, skipping weekends. Water retention was what stopped me though. It started building up and that worried me enough to quit early without finishing the cycle. Besides that, it went well overall.
I take Reta and often finish my last meal at 8pm, so I decided to pin Tesa in the morning along with splitting my ipamorelin into one morning and one evening dose. Since I do resistance training and cardio early in the day, the morning Tesa might help with lipolysis during those sessions. I'm now on week 7 of the Tesa/Ipa cycle and just started the fifth vial. Sleep has stayed fine, helped by magnesium glycinate and the evening Ipa dose right before bed. Chest, waist, and hip measurements have all gone down since I began, though scale weight has slowed or stalled, which I think comes from visible water retention in my lower legs. Overall the experience has been positive and I'm planning to get more for later cycles.
The company behind the approved product recommends keeping it away from light at ordinary temps. They list a thirty six month shelf life counted from when it was produced. Official records back two years of stability when chilled. Separate results indicate another year and a half remains viable under the same cool conditions. Some labs that handle research versions place similar items in freezers. Tests run on other compounds showed no harm from the colder setting and even slower breakdown compared with either the refrigerator or the counter. I never located any records covering this exact item. Freezing it does not seem like it would create problems, yet I would only try that step if I needed storage beyond three years total. Left on the shelf it should hold up for the full period.
↳ replying to @RustBeacon90
Appreciating the insights shared, I now view my collection with greater confidence.
I do 1 mg at bedtime after fasting three hours past my last meal, which comes out to twenty units. The plan runs twelve weeks on and four off. I combine it with ipamorelin in the same syringe. Two milligrams caused too much water retention so I dropped back to one and have had no issues at all. The combination makes me feel noticeably better overall. After stopping I feel fine for two or three weeks but then I am ready to begin again once the four-week break ends. I still have weight to lose so the schedule could shift later.
I restarted the tesa and ipa combo after a few months away and really like it. At night I use half a milligram of tesa with roughly a quarter milligram of ipa and that gives solid sleep so I do not go higher. In the morning I take one milligram of tesa. In a couple weeks I will check igf and z-score levels and might lower the morning amount or drop it entirely depending on the numbers.
Related discussions
- Comparing Side Effects Dosing Schedules and Maintenance Across Product Versions
- 5-Amino-1MQ dosing experiences side effects and stacking
- Retatrutide titration schedules side effects and dosing debates
- Reta and Cagri Stack Dosing Side Effects and Fat Loss Results
- Anhedonia and side effects while dosing tirzepatide or retatrutide
Add your experience
If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.