Forum › Storage & Stability

Public Results of Retatrutide Stability Tests Released

8 replies9 peopleSep 15, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What do extended stability tests show about retatrutide powder under different temperatures and conditions?

A testing group shared results from eight studies covering fridge, room temp, freezer, freeze-thaw cycles, high heat, and different diluents. The data indicate very little degradation even after nearly two years. Participants note the findings ease concerns about long-term storage and stacking. Several users raise follow-up questions about real-world handling and whether extra freezing steps add value.

What this discussion establishesStill open

Exact storage conditions used for the tested samples and whether fridge temperature fluctuations or deep-freezer storage would change outcomes.

Nothing here is advice.

8 replies · 9 people
QuietAnchor73archiveopening postSep 15

People have been waiting on these findings from the research crew for some time. Here is the full overview of how this peptide performs across many conditions during long periods. We ran eight separate long-term checks covering cold storage, everyday temps, freezing, repeated thaw cycles, extreme warmth, and two water types, then gathered everything together to show its behavior when facing time and tough situations.

PlainAlder11archiveSep 15

Someone already shared this around midnight.

IronKettle95archiveSep 15

Those research outcomes look quite engaging. Grateful you shared them here.

SteadySparrow75archiveSep 15
↳ replying to @PlainAlder11

Yep, it came up in a thread a few days ago and then got posted last night with little comment.

GreenKettle64archiveSep 15

This is useful knowledge and I am grateful you shared it. Finding out about the resilience of freeze dried peptides puts my mind at rest when thinking about stacking them over time.

SteadyBramble39archiveSep 15

I mentioned the same details in a few other discussions before, but they ended up hidden among everything else. Glad someone made a dedicated spot for it here. Since I'm still pretty new around these boards and didn't know the steps for creating one myself, it's cool to come across this. I really appreciate the effort and give you credit for it. Guess that makes us pals or something? Probably, haha.

RustBeacon90archiveSep 16

Cool to hear. I've seen mentions in some conversations where storing the powder frozen was considered unnecessary and too much for maintaining it. That could be the reason it was left out of the evaluation. I'd like to know what happens in an evaluation of that sort, and also one that copies everyday manipulation steps. Can the temperature changes from opening the fridge door make a difference? Might a standard freezer at home be useful for keeping these substances in their dry state?

NorthWillow72archiveSep 16
↳ replying to @RustBeacon90

I'm curious about how those freeze-dried materials were kept over time. Still, testing showed minimal breakdown even close to two years later.

WarmMeadow92archiveSep 16
↳ replying to @QuietAnchor73 (opening post)

Absolutely, this contribution really benefits everyone involved, particularly the ones focused on that specific topic, yet also benefits individuals such as myself who lack involvement but still value the experiments and the knowledge gained. This activity has served as my secret indulgence during the past couple of months. It feels like being a child surrounded by sweets. I actually become part of discussions even when I lack the necessary materials and have no intention of obtaining them, solely to observe the outcomes and gain more insight.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.