Forum › Stacking & Switching

Reta vs Tirz

13 replies8 peopleOct 9, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Reta vs Tirz which to choose for weight loss considering cost sides and access

Users generally favor Tirz for stronger appetite control and easier access while Reta appeals for potentially greater weight loss via its triple agonist action. Experiences with side effects vary and many note Tirz as a safer starting point before possibly switching. Individual responses differ widely and no head-to-head data settles overall superiority.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Some find Reta easier on sides after Tirz experience while others see Tirz as more comfortable overall for daily life

Still open

Which compound ultimately produces better long-term results for most users

Nothing here is advice.

13 replies · 8 people
RustAlder31archiveopening post8h

For people who have used both Reta and Tirz on their own which one did you like more and why? I want to compare the upsides and downsides including cost and side effects.

AmberCinder46archive5h

If forced to pick one I would go with Tirz because it controls appetite better. Everyone responds differently though so Reta might suit you more. I decided not to settle on just one.

NorthWillow72archive5h
↳ replying to @AmberCinder46

Tirz was my choice for two reasons cost and keeping a backup option open later. Hard to declare one clearly better in this kind of discussion since replies stay personal and based on individual stories. What have you already looked into about both and what is making you lean either direction now?

SharpCinder28archive4h

Given your BMI you do not need rapid loss so either option works fine. I am on Reta now but did most of my loss on Tirz so I can see both sides. Tirz might be simpler to begin with for new users. Side effects felt milder on Reta for me but prior time on higher Tirz doses probably helped. Studies suggest both are roughly similar in tolerability though direct comparisons are still missing.

↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

You are so nice Sheriff. That was the laziest post I have noticed in a while.

RustAlder31archive4h
↳ replying to @PlainAlder11

Her. Plus my participation begins at the earliest point merely to obtain information and nothing further.

NorthWillow72archive4h
↳ replying to @RustAlder31

I'm trying not to let setbacks bring me down or zero in on misplaced priorities. I'm curious which direction you're considering along with the reasons behind that preference. Knowing this helps clarify for me whether basic sums or geometry functions are the focus.

RustAlder31archive3h
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

Not leaning either way right now. If starting tomorrow I would pick Tirz purely because of easier access. Subjective reports are fine since most of these talks are that way and they still interest me as someone new. I noticed many people using both but I do not plan to. Sorry if the post came across as lazy that was not the goal.

NorthWillow72archive3h
↳ replying to @RustAlder31

This spot here could address that problem once you arrive. Everything does not hinge on personal opinion either. Suppose I wondered if this treatment delivered stronger total outcomes according to studies, that reply would rest on data instead of personal tales. I never called you unmotivated or suggested anything close. Calm down and picture yourself chatting casually while meeting new people.

↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Both will likely stay available for years. Tirz acts like the friend who helps you eat better with stronger food noise control and more comfort. Reta acts more like a drill sergeant pushing maximum loss even if sleep suffers and the ride feels rougher.

RustAlder31archive3h
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

Sorry that was not aimed at you someone else called the post lazy and I was just clarifying. Reply fail. With Tirz I am focusing on wide availability even without insurance coverage plus it being more established and having better reported food noise reduction. Reta draws me in because of the triple action and current buzz though I know that is not the best reason. It also carries more unknowns with fewer user reports. Thanks for the reply.

NorthWillow72archive2h
↳ replying to @RustAlder31

Starting out brings real advantages to the compound route. It is much better to secure a two to three month supply so you have time to research properly. Many begin on Tirz then move to Reta. Avoid rushing your first purchase. Sharing more details leads to better answers. Current weight goal weight any medical issues and how far you are from your target could shape the choice. Heart concerns matter more with Reta since it can raise resting heart rate. The more info you give the more useful the responses become.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.