You began quite early when reta was still fairly new, or maybe not. Sorry about that. I was only trying to draw out more details from you. Some people want everything handed to them, especially in this area. Reta can be obtained without going through the usual channels. That is where most of us began. There are big cost differences but much quicker delivery. It was not really lazy, just missing details that would help. I have never used tirz myself but I have some on hand to see if it breaks my partner's plateau. I am currently in maintenance. If you mean me, I already explained above that I had strong appetite control on reta. Heart rate rises about six to eight beats per minute on reta according to some studies and that matches what I see. It tends to settle after time, around thirty six to forty eight weeks in the data. After forty nine weeks mine is back to a normal seventy to seventy two. I had no low mood but did feel unmotivated for a couple of weeks. Avoid dropping weight too quickly if you want to limit loose skin, especially at my age. One and a half to two pounds weekly is ideal though the first weeks may show more from fluid loss. There is plenty more to cover but you need to get started first.