Forum › Dosing & Titration

Bpc157/TB500 protocol without results.

13 replies10 peopleSep 7, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Why no results from BPC-157 and TB-500 for elbow tendinopathy after 8 weeks and what to try next?

Users report inconsistent outcomes with the stack for tendon problems. Some see gradual improvement only after extended cycles or site-specific use, while others note little change with chronic structural issues and recommend physical therapy instead. Peptides appear more helpful for acute flares or general inflammation than for longstanding tendinopathy. Several participants plan to finish current protocols or switch compounds despite limited evidence.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether subq injections are truly localized or systemic, and if placebo explains any perceived benefits versus actual tissue repair.

Still open

Whether imaging, longer breaks between cycles, or different peptides like Ara-290 would produce better outcomes for non-responders.

Nothing here is advice.

13 replies · 10 people
PlainQuill19archiveopening postSep 7

I've been using 1 mg BPC locally twice a day along with 4 mg TB-500 twice a week for nearly 8 weeks of a planned 12-week run. No change yet with my stubborn elbow problem. Has anyone else tried this without seeing progress? Might finish the remaining weeks and then test Ara290 to check for any difference.

BlueAnchor59archiveSep 7

I've used BPC-157 and TB-500 on soft-tissue problems before. They tend to work better when the main need is actual tissue repair rather than a structural problem. Eight weeks with no movement on an elbow suggests something else is going on. Finishing the last month probably won't cause harm if the vials are already open, but moving right to Ara-290 is still a guess. Getting imaging or a real evaluation first makes more sense than adding another peptide on speculation.

SharpCinder28archiveSep 7

From earlier posts this sounds like tennis or golfer's elbow, which is a tendinopathy from overuse and often takes a long time to settle. Physical therapy with progressive loading is usually the best route since rest by itself rarely resolves it. Recovery times are realistic but slow. KPV is mentioned as another experimental option though it is unclear how well it lasts in the body without special formulation. So far no peptide has helped my own Achilles tendinopathy or similar orthopedic complaints.

WarmLantern16archiveSep 7

I badly sprained my ankle three weeks ago. I tried the Glow stack before a holiday even though I was not very interested in peptides besides GLP-1s. The ankle is still not healed and I had to skip the hiking. Hard to know if the stack changed anything because there is no way to compare. On return I am thinking about trying BPC and TB-500 again but do not want the extra work of GHK-Cu. Adding KPV is possible yet it feels like extra cost for compounds with almost no human testing.

LevelThistle44archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Tennis elbow can sometimes be an acute injury. That happened to me a year ago. A six-week BPC cycle produced clear improvement. After it was still giving minor reminders I did another four-week cycle and it has stayed quiet since.

SharpHarbour71archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @PlainQuill19 (opening post)

Are the shots going right at the spot? The wording about localized BPC suggests yes. Not everyone responds to every peptide even if the material is good. My bad tennis elbow that lasted around ten years cleared up after about six weeks of daily BPC and TB shots placed directly where the tendon meets the bone. I do not see much change unless the injections are at the actual site.

SharpCinder28archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @SharpHarbour71

If the shots are subq then any local effect is probably just increasing the placebo response, which can still aid healing. There was research showing fake knee surgery worked as well as the real procedure for pain relief. The same pattern appeared with elbow surgery studies. Subq injections are systemic by nature rather than localized. The GLP compounds many people here use may also make it harder to judge how well other peptides reduce inflammation.

KeenThistle22archiveSep 7

Is the material from a reliable place? Was it mixed correctly? Are the vials kept cold and away from light? Then there is how each body reacts, exactly what the injury is, and whether doses are missed or taken on schedule.

PlainQuill19archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @BlueAnchor59

I will probably finish the current run and then try something else. Therapy might end up being the only real answer.

PlainQuill19archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

KPV did help my stomach problems and general inflammation but gave no noticeable change with the elbow. Therapy is likely the only remaining choice.

WryHarbour43archiveSep 8

BPC and TB have only given me small help with ongoing problems and flare-ups. My back and foot injuries are known to be structural from earlier scans, and the right shoulder pain is probably a tear of some kind. The peptides can settle things when mildly irritated or ease everyday exercise aches, but they have never pulled me out of a serious flare or injury. They help a little and that is enough for me to try them occasionally. I also notice some digestive benefits that make another round worthwhile now and then.

PatientMeadow16archiveSep 8

I tried BPC and TB on a persistent knee. Early weeks were only half a milligram then one milligram. There was some improvement, though it could have been placebo. Someone suggested much higher amounts so I combined 20 mg BPC with 10 mg TB and used it all in nine days with one shot daily. The knee is now much better with only occasional reminders. I am taking four to six weeks off before considering another round. Positive results appeared but it took longer than expected.

PlainQuill19archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @PatientMeadow16

I might run another cycle after this one and a month or two off. A blend could be worth trying next instead of separate vials to see if that changes anything for me.

ClearAnchor13archiveSep 13

Mine looks like it is just starting to show a little improvement. I am roughly halfway through the third week. It does not feel like the miracle some describe, but I will continue at least to eight weeks to check for real change.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.