It's frustrating how little specifics the reports provide about this substance. One piece showed an image of a labeled container, while the recent one mentioned it came from a cosmetic place and featured what seems like a standard container picture, maybe just a placeholder. Probably the authorities have submitted something for analysis, yet there's nothing shared. The medical professionals suspected an unidentified impurity, I figure, since this compound rarely leads to liver issues, and certainly not several instances with similar timing and symptoms. I'll keep looking at the official health page now and then for any updates, though I doubt it'll happen fast. Maybe the containers were provided already mixed, something I hadn't considered before, especially since that's uncommon, but I'm unclear on how places like salons or fitness centers distribute these. Over there, they're frequently prepared in pharmacies and mixed in advance, unlike here where sourcing from unofficial channels is the norm and it's fully illegal. Still, that could introduce impurities, though I don't see how the usual solvent would, unless they used some special additive or vitamin mix that's questionable. If guessing, the contamination most probably happened during the creation of the compound itself, rather than from sanitizers or the drying process.