I mentioned this in another thread about building stacks. Started in March with Reta, added KLOW the next month. Completed two nine-week KLOW cycles with a month off in between and am now two weeks into the current break. Began CJC/Ipa at some point but stopped after bloodwork showed a Z-score lower than I wanted. Switched to GH in June. Tried MOTS for two weeks about a month ago but switched to SS-31 and NAD+ and began one of the mitochondrial protocols two weeks ago.
Wondering how long others here have been on peptides and what they began with versus what they use now. I've only been going for about three months. Began with Reta, added Mots-C next, then 5 amino and KLOW. Still on all of them except 5 amino because it left me tired, though SS31 is arriving soon. Also planning to dose BPC157, TB4, and KPV more often along with the copper peptide. Already down 25 lbs with noticeably less inflammation.