The 28-day guideline is mostly about keeping multidose vials sterile and preventing contamination rather than the peptide itself going bad right away. The reta might lose a tiny bit of strength over weeks or months once mixed, but it probably isn't useless after exactly 29 days. The key things are keeping everything clean, cold, and protected from light, plus checking the vial for any cloudiness or other signs of contamination.
Hello everyone. I just got a few extra vials because I'm running low on the one I'm using now. I have one 10 mg vial that's about halfway done and two 20 mg vials that are already mixed. I used bac water from my first 10 mg set that was opened six weeks ago because I thought it wouldn't last this long. Now I'm concerned I mixed the new 20 mg vials too soon since some articles say reta only holds for about a month once mixed. Everything is stored in the middle of the fridge in the coolest spot away from light. Is this the right way to store them, and should I be worried about the ones I mixed early?