The compound can affect people fast or only after weeks. I went through a full vial in three days expecting something like another peptide, but the impact arrived out of nowhere the next week. I used 13 mg the first week and 7 mg the second. Bowel movements stayed normal and I can still eat some things, though pizza is now off the table which is disappointing since I like it. My take is that this one is interesting, does not cause tiredness, and clearly cuts hunger after a couple weeks. Good stuff.
Elora research update month
What are people's experiences dosing Elora, especially stacked with tirzepatide or retatrutide, and how do the side effects and timing play out?
Users describe Elora's 14-day half-life causing delayed onset of strong appetite suppression and fatigue that can appear suddenly after days or weeks, with effects building over time even at modest weekly doses. Stacking on top of tirzepatide or retatrutide seems to intensify results but also sides, leading some to experiment with slow titration or split dosing while others report needing higher amounts for continued progress. Several note reduced hunger without tiredness, though pizza and other foods become unappealing, and caution is repeatedly raised about overdoing it because reversal takes longer than with shorter-acting compounds.
What this discussion establishes- Onset often delayed 1-5 weeks and can hit abruptly once levels accumulate
- Fatigue reported even from 1 mg, sometimes lasting days
- Appetite suppression effective but variable; some lose interest in favorite foods
- Long half-life means sides persist if dose is overshot
- Splitting doses or slower increases suggested to manage sides when stacked
- High-dose users claim years of experience and dismiss protocol warnings
Whether rapidly escalating doses without a fixed protocol counts as responsible research or reckless abuse
Still openWhat constitutes a safe, sustainable long-term dosing approach for Elora alone or in stacks
Nothing here is advice.
Same here. I tried 1 then 2 then 4 mg with almost nothing happening. I took 10 mg on the second and 12.5 mg on the eighth, and only then did hunger drop while already using 18 mg tirzepatide plus 5 mg reta.
This looks like straight drug abuse. Pick a protocol and stick to it instead of guessing and risking serious harm.
This is research so there is no set protocol, and I have been doing this for years, so back off and stop lecturing those with far more experience with these compounds.
Keep at it, get it done.
Send it. I once heard a sergeant major at a training site in Arkansas answer the phone that way every time and it was hard not to laugh.
Weekly shots with a 14-day half-life behave differently. I went up to 5 mg before feeling anything, then could hardly eat, so I dropped to 4 mg and still struggled, now trying 3 mg and planning to hold there while levels stabilize. The compound builds up and the impact can catch you off guard.
I am all for it. Fasting has never hurt anyone, and even Jesus did it for forty days.
It took until week five before it suddenly kicked in for me. I can only manage small meals if I time them right, and fatigue appeared two or three days after the first injection.
Self-experimentation and sharing results deserve thanks, though some will claim it gives regulators an excuse even though the real issues are money and lobbying.
My first dose on Friday brought fatigue like a ton of bricks within six hours that lasted two full days, something I never had with the other compound. I was stuck on the couch unable to move my legs or exercise. After months of anticipation I am unsure about a second dose, and that was only 1 mg.
That level of fatigue sounds extreme. The other compound hit me the same way once when I combined it with 20 mg tirzepatide on the same day. This one has been gentler, though I now space out my doses and have reduced the tirzepatide slightly to help.
Alongside 15 mg tirzepatide I did 1 mg week one, 1 mg week two, 2 mg week three, and 3 mg week four. Still waiting to notice clear effects and wondering if the mild nausea or food aversion in week four is real or imagined.
There are published studies showing results and sides at different doses, yet the chart someone made shows how even 3 mg per week levels off around 7-10 mg steady state. Be careful with the long half-life because overshooting leaves you dealing with sides far longer than with tirzepatide or reta.
If you end up doing longer fasts on purpose or otherwise, keep electrolytes up. Fasting can be useful once that main risk is handled.
The two-week half-life points to being cautious with increases because steady state takes nearly eight weeks and any excess will take twice as long to clear compared with other GLP compounds. Smaller, more frequent doses usually reduce sides better than larger infrequent ones, though reaching stable levels still takes time. Adding this compound to full-dose tirzepatide produced dramatic appetite loss in rat data, more so than when used alone, so very low starting doses and slow increases may be needed in stacks, similar to another peptide where 0.5 mg works but 0.75 mg does not.
That approach sounds extreme. Stay careful.
I am accustomed to 2 mg of the other compound, so 1 mg of this one may leave me hungrier, but I will not raise the dose quickly because of the exhaustion and half-life. Being on tirzepatide as well should keep things manageable.
I was about to start researching this compound today and had planned on 0.5 mg along with 6 mg reta.
Keep in mind individual responses vary widely. One person's dose may be another's overdose, so do not base your plan on someone else's aggressive approach.
I am doing fine on 6 mg reta without any stall and simply want to test adding a small amount of this compound to see if food noise drops further. I am close to maintenance and need data points for planning, including tracking sleep, resting heart rate, hunger, blood pressure, and post-meal feelings plus regular bloodwork.
Did you actually mean 80 mg of tirzepatide in a single week?
He followed the fast with a substantial refeed.
Yes, check my earlier threads here. I have been using that amount for nearly a year.
For me it is about getting results, which stopped a year ago, so pushing harder feels necessary even if not ideal.
They affect me differently. I already have solid suppression on 0.5 mg of this compound after months at 2 mg of the other one. I am still nervous about tomorrow's second dose because of the fatigue.
Splitting into 0.25 mg twice this week might ease the fatigue. I have not favored split dosing before but can see the advantage for side-effect control and steadier levels, and it does not appear to reduce effectiveness.
I already split the other compound twice weekly for better suppression, so trying the same here is possible.
It is not only about the final ten pounds after losing eighty to ninety. I am testing what maintenance combination gives the best outcome with fewest sides, possibly low-dose reta plus low-dose this compound, while tracking sleep, resting heart rate, hunger intensity, blood pressure, post-meal sensations, and consistent bloodwork.
Related discussions
Add your experience
If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.