RHR of 42 bpm is crazy! Do you do anything other than exercise?
I started my tirz journey last night at midnight with a single-dose disposable pen. Quick background: 183 cm tall, 97 kg, A1C 6.0, BP 150/90 off meds, resting heart rate 42. It took me two or three minutes to press the button. Next time should be easier since I hardly felt anything. I injected three inches to the right of my belly button. The instructions say to hold for ten seconds, but the pen seemed to finish in two or three seconds. I kept holding anyway and wondered if that was normal. Went straight to bed. Twelve hours later I feel unchanged—no nausea or stomach issues. Appetite is unclear; I had a light breakfast and chicken for lunch, not hungry but could still eat if I wanted. Does it take a few days to kick in? I have been drinking water every few hours. Any other tips?