Forum › Storage & Stability

What Peps will you likely store or use for a long time ?

8 replies9 peopleOct 7, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Which peptides do people plan to stock or keep using for years despite new versions appearing?

Participants emphasize building large supplies of GLPs such as tirz and reta for long-term or lifetime use, with some targeting ten years or more in storage. Non-GLPs receive mixed views, often seen as less ideal for extended stashing because of faster daily consumption rates. Several users list specific peptides they intend to maintain indefinitely while noting disappointments with others.

What this discussion establishesStill open

How new variants might affect long-term stockpiling decisions

Nothing here is advice.

8 replies · 9 people
ClearWillow54archiveopening post1d

Hey everyone, I'm curious which peptides people plan to keep or use over extended periods. How many years worth are folks stocking up on, even with new versions appearing?

IronHarbour22archive1d

There's already a long discussion on this subject right above here, or below now that I'm replying.

IronKettle95archive1d

You can find the search option in the top right area of the page.

GreyLantern71archive1d

Tirz remains my primary one. I'm aiming for a minimum of ten years stored away. I'm getting there gradually, though higher doses are shrinking what I have.

IronLedger45archive1d
↳ replying to @ClearWillow54 (opening post)

Up to now, just ara290, reta, and tirz. Most others I've tested fell short, like GLOW and KLOW which were disappointing. MOTS-C didn't work out either. But the GLPs really deliver results. I've been on a 60/40 reta to tirz mix for several months and lost over 100 pounds.

I'll always have plenty of tirz and Reta on hand. I own lots of the other peptides, but since most require daily use, they get used up much quicker than the GLPs, so those don't last as long in storage. For long-term keeping, focus on building up the GLPs as the main priority, while the rest can vary.

Stocking enough GLPs for a lifetime makes sense to me. For the rest, my opinions are mixed. I'll likely use GHK-Cu every day ongoing. CJC/IPA might be something I do in cycles several times annually. NAD and MOTS-C assist with my workouts. My wife plans to use epitalon in cycles throughout her life.

LevelTimber12archive1d

Right now I'm only considering the GLPs. That could shift if my studies continue and I discover other peptides that are effective. I've been hearing mentions of the "1000 vial club" and it sounds like that's where the popular people gather.

PlainAlder11archive14h

I plan to always have Reta available.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.