You are a rockstar. Huge congrats on this big achievement. There are so many wins here and I hope you gave yourself a big pat on the back.
Losing my first fifty pounds took nearly two full years of steady work. Then these medications mainly tirzepatide plus tiny amounts of the other two helped the second fifty drop off inside seven months. My dose is still fairly low after I cut back a little lately to hold on to the results so far. At the moment that comes to five through seven milligrams of tirz and four of reta leaving me space to go higher later. With the muscle I already carry I figure another fifty to seventy pounds remain. The whole shift still surprises me and I never expected so many parts of daily life to flip around. I walked away from my old gym position and signed up for full time classes toward a nursing degree. Getting my bipolar and depression sorted out became much simpler too. The glp compounds did not cause every single improvement yet they really seem to have flipped something inside me. Starting weight three twenty five current two twenty five goal one sixty.