Haha you're such a rascal starting drama like that 🤣🤣🤣
Give a big thanks to the person who suggested this! Let's see some before and after photos! I'm a 36 year old woman, 5’4” and down 45 pounds!
Users respond to a call for transformation photos by posting their own or reacting with humor. Several share personal progress updates while others comment on the images or debate whether shirtless shots should be allowed. The thread stays light with jokes and compliments mixed in.
What this discussion establishesWhether shirtless or revealing photos should be posted or kept in a separate section
Nothing here is advice.
Give a big thanks to the person who suggested this! Let's see some before and after photos! I'm a 36 year old woman, 5’4” and down 45 pounds!
Haha you're such a rascal starting drama like that 🤣🤣🤣
Seriously, great results there! Those transformation images always put a smile on my face.
This is how I picture the originator to this thread.
It's the face I picture in my mind every time those remarks show up under something I've written.
Darn, I overlooked a detail there!! By the way, you did fantastic work!
In a separate discussion someone dismissed comparison images as unimpressive and wanted dimensions instead. That made me decide to take the opposite view.
This thread cracks me up so hard, it's fantastic haha
That had me cracking up hard! Then another wave of chuckles rolled in! 😎
It would be good to have its own area just for those transformation images. Attractive females are okay by me. Still recovering from seeing those bare torso guys with body hair that popped up recently and grossed me out. The male ones might need separating.
Does that indicate removing hair from my back would be needed?
Perhaps everyone ought to stay dressed instead??
Ha since you didn't birth me I ignore whatever commands you give lol
Is that right-hand image meant to be the final version? Curious what peps you must be on. 😳 😳
My guess is that this item is the one the person fastens on to reach similar outcomes.
Searching for the term boof online turned out to be something I needed to do. Viewing images appropriate for general audiences poses no challenge for any of us. Those comparison photographs showcase remarkable improvement along with a strong sense of assurance that I find quite striking.
I notice the header and avatar both show you without a shirt and quite fuzzy! 🤣
Not sure whether this situation calls for feeling insulted or not 🤣
True enough! Any hound might catch a glimpse of that avatar on the display and begin drooling right away. 🤣😉
Oh, I thought the request was for pictures of the originator before and after. My bad.
Yeah I'm going along with this purely from your request.
This really brings down the whole mood 😭😥😆
Comedy without any faith elements usually ranks as the top kind, though folks should stick with whatever suits them. Still saw it as mildly amusing lol
That comment wasn't meant for you. It went to pocket instead.
Haha nearly posted a comment but catching that revision made me grin instead. 😊 😎
My religious devotion probably won't matter here anyway but I've followed Catholicism closely after eight years in classes.
Killing the mood like that? My old handle showed up with a chuckle. It came before dropping thirty two kilos. Feeling pleased about it yet?
Did you shave for our buddy the originator
Right ahead of the filming 😂😂 Nah pal. Got fuzz across my torso. Good thing it doesn't spread further though
If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.