Forum › Results & Progress

Before and After pics in honor of CNCCurrency

33 replies14 peopleAug 26, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Can forum members share their own before and after weight loss pictures?

Users respond to a call for transformation photos by posting their own or reacting with humor. Several share personal progress updates while others comment on the images or debate whether shirtless shots should be allowed. The thread stays light with jokes and compliments mixed in.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether shirtless or revealing photos should be posted or kept in a separate section

Nothing here is advice.

33 replies · 14 people
LevelSignal57archiveopening postAug 26

Give a big thanks to the person who suggested this! Let's see some before and after photos! I'm a 36 year old woman, 5’4” and down 45 pounds!

RustLantern55archiveAug 26

Haha you're such a rascal starting drama like that 🤣🤣🤣

RustLantern55archiveAug 26

Seriously, great results there! Those transformation images always put a smile on my face.

RustLantern55archiveAug 26

This is how I picture the originator to this thread.

CopperSignal27archiveAug 26

It's the face I picture in my mind every time those remarks show up under something I've written.

SlowLantern99archiveAug 26

My before and after...

GreyFenwick31archiveAug 26

Darn, I overlooked a detail there!! By the way, you did fantastic work!

LevelSignal57archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @GreyFenwick31

In a separate discussion someone dismissed comparison images as unimpressive and wanted dimensions instead. That made me decide to take the opposite view.

PatientLantern47archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @LevelSignal57

This thread cracks me up so hard, it's fantastic haha

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SlowLantern99

That had me cracking up hard! Then another wave of chuckles rolled in! 😎

IronKettle95archiveAug 26

It would be good to have its own area just for those transformation images. Attractive females are okay by me. Still recovering from seeing those bare torso guys with body hair that popped up recently and grossed me out. The male ones might need separating.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @IronKettle95

Does that indicate removing hair from my back would be needed?

ClearBeacon24archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @IronKettle95

Perhaps everyone ought to stay dressed instead??

PatientTimber12archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @ClearBeacon24

Ha since you didn't birth me I ignore whatever commands you give lol

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @CopperAlder51

Is that right-hand image meant to be the final version? Curious what peps you must be on. 😳 😳

PatientTimber12archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

My guess is that this item is the one the person fastens on to reach similar outcomes.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @ClearBeacon24

Searching for the term boof online turned out to be something I needed to do. Viewing images appropriate for general audiences poses no challenge for any of us. Those comparison photographs showcase remarkable improvement along with a strong sense of assurance that I find quite striking.

SlowBramble67archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @IronKettle95

I notice the header and avatar both show you without a shirt and quite fuzzy! 🤣

LevelSignal57archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @IronKettle95

Not sure whether this situation calls for feeling insulted or not 🤣

RustLantern55archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SlowBramble67

True enough! Any hound might catch a glimpse of that avatar on the display and begin drooling right away. 🤣😉

CopperAlder51archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

Oh, I thought the request was for pictures of the originator before and after. My bad.

SlowBramble67archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @ClearBeacon24

Yeah I'm going along with this purely from your request.

SlowAnchor19archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SlowBramble67

This really brings down the whole mood 😭😥😆

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27

Comedy without any faith elements usually ranks as the top kind, though folks should stick with whatever suits them. Still saw it as mildly amusing lol

ClearBeacon24archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

That comment wasn't meant for you. It went to pocket instead.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @ClearBeacon24

Haha nearly posted a comment but catching that revision made me grin instead. 😊 😎

ClearBeacon24archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SteadySparrow75

My religious devotion probably won't matter here anyway but I've followed Catholicism closely after eight years in classes.

SlowBramble67archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SlowAnchor19

Killing the mood like that? My old handle showed up with a chuckle. It came before dropping thirty two kilos. Feeling pleased about it yet?

NorthWillow72archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @SlowBramble67

Did you shave for our buddy the originator

SlowBramble67archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

Right ahead of the filming 😂😂 Nah pal. Got fuzz across my torso. Good thing it doesn't spread further though

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.

Before and After pics in honor of CNCCurrency · ZyraTrack