Forum › Compound Experiences

Kisspeptin; worth it?

11 replies11 peopleAug 17, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Is Kisspeptin-10 worth trying for low libido while on reta, and how does it compare to PT-141 in real experiences?

The thread shows almost no firsthand reports on Kisspeptin-10 itself. One user noted short-lived hope followed by zero effect. Cardiovascular concerns were raised from an animal study, while several others shared positive but nausea-linked results with PT-141 instead. A few participants are still testing doses or considering HRT under medical supervision.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether the mouse atherosclerosis findings apply to humans at typical peptide doses

Still open

Long-term cardiovascular safety of Kisspeptin-10 in people and reliable effective dosing for women

Nothing here is advice.

11 replies · 11 people
QuietMarble25archiveopening postAug 17

Hey! I’m thinking about trying Kisspeptin-10 because my libido has fallen since starting reta. Especially interested in hearing from women who used it for the same issue. How did it affect libido and how fast did any change show up? Also wondering about people’s dosing schedules—what amount and how many times a week? Any side effects or other things that stood out?

KeenWillow77archiveAug 18

Haven't experimented with it personally, but I'm hoping this discussion draws some comments since there's not much talk about Kisspeptin around the site.

SharpCinder28archiveAug 18

Even if it works, it's bad news cardiovascularly.

SlowAnchor19archiveAug 18

I've been researching Kisspeptin recently because I'm cautious about my cardiovascular health given my family's background. I've tried PT-141 without much success up to now. It seems like there's a certain level that needs to be reached which I haven't achieved yet. I'm starting with lower amounts to avoid the side effects that others have mentioned. This weekend I'm planning to go with a larger amount and maybe I'll have an update afterward. I think PT-141 got FDA clearance as a quick mental boost for sexual desire. Previously I used 1.25mg and now I'm moving to 1.75mg. The highest amount listed for females is 2mg each day. I'll share how it goes. I ended up discussing HRT with my physician and now have labs booked to check my levels. Even though I might be able to handle my own hormone replacement using unregulated sources, I'd rather have a professional overseeing that part.

QuietMarble25archiveAug 18
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

This experiment seems novel to me and quite intriguing. I'm questioning its relevance for people, given that the artery disease research involved mice without ApoE which tend to develop such issues easily. Studies in humans have given the compound to participants showing no immediate heart complications, although extended observations are lacking so far. It's a noteworthy result, but seeing it confirmed with people would be interesting.

SlowBramble67archiveAug 30
↳ replying to @QuietMarble25 (opening post)

For a couple of days it raised my hopes that things might improve. Then nothing happened after that. Your question was directed only at how women interpret this. Still, the anticipated benefits seem centered on emotions instead of the body. You might as well skip my comment since I don't qualify as female.

KeenFenwick72archiveAug 30
↳ replying to @SlowBramble67

Thanks, that reply helped because I was also researching peptides to boost libido. I'm considering the nasal form now, does anyone have experience with it?

PatientBeacon63archiveSep 22
↳ replying to @KeenFenwick72

I gave that injection a shot and it proved to be a good time. Still those unexpected arousals kept happening to me for about two days following the dose 😛

ClearLantern70archiveSep 22

Tried that compound once and really enjoy the effects. It leaves me queasy though so I dose before bed then rest through the discomfort only to rise with an erection.

IronTimber13archiveSep 22

There's a medication that's been officially sanctioned to enhance women's sexual appetite. I might experiment with it ahead of alternatives.

BrightBramble19archiveSep 23

As a fifty-two-year-old guy I never used this compound myself. Yet my spouse who is forty-eight has taken it several times with wild effects. It leaves her with nonstop craving that lasts about sixteen to eighteen hours afterward. She normally reaches climax without trouble but with this the drive becomes extreme enough for roughly fifteen rounds in one day. The first few uses brought mild stomach upset yet the payoff made it worthwhile. This one stands out as my top peptide by far.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.

Kisspeptin; worth it? · ZyraTrack