Forum › Compound Experiences

Has anyone tried 4 agonists together — GLP1, GIP, Glucagon, AND Amylin

14 replies14 peopleAug 20, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What happens when people combine tirzepatide, retatrutide, and an amylin agonist like cagrilintide or eloralintide?

Users report trying various three- and four-way stacks of these agonists, with some seeing renewed weight loss after plateaus and others noticing little extra benefit. Side effects like nausea, constipation, or skin sensitivity appear in some cases but not others, and dosing is kept low by most. Maintenance plans often shift toward retatrutide plus an amylin agonist once goal weight is near.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether adding an amylin agonist to tirzepatide plus retatrutide creates excessive gastric slowdown or is tolerable at micro doses.

Still open

How well any of these multi-agonist combinations perform for long-term maintenance or whether they outperform simpler pairs over time.

Nothing here is advice.

14 replies · 14 people
CopperQuill33archiveopening postAug 20

I've added a small amount of Reta to my Tirz and am now thinking about including a low dose of an amylin agonist such as cagrilintide or eloralintide. Has anyone tried that combination yet?

BrightThistle70archiveAug 20

I looked into this same idea for several hours yesterday and settled on pairing Reta only with Cagri or Tirz only with AOD. Pairing Tirz with Cagri seems likely to slow digestion too much and cause stomach problems for me. I will stick with Tirz plus AOD for now and add a little Reta only if progress stops. Once I get closer to my target I expect to move to Reta and Cagri for ongoing appetite control without raising heart rate or stomach trouble while Tirz is still working well.

CopperQuill33archiveAug 20

That makes sense. Three together might be overkill. I could follow the same approach with very small amounts and just try Reta plus Cagri.

BlueLedger39archiveAug 20

I take 1.5 mg of Cagri each week with Reta and have not seen any real extra effect.

ClearTimber11archiveAug 20

Since February I have been using Tirz, Reta and Cagri together. Mondays are 7 mg Reta plus 0.8 mg Cagri and Fridays are 7 mg Tirz plus 0.8 mg Cagri. Weight loss picked up after the Cagri was added.

GreyLedger42archiveAug 23
↳ replying to @CopperQuill33 (opening post)

I already have the pieces but have only just begun adding Reta to my Tirz. Cagri would come after I settle on the current pair.

CopperBeacon24archiveAug 23

My guess is ending up in the ER with sudden constipation and dehydration.

CopperSignal27archiveAug 23

I have been on 15 mg Tirz and 6 mg Reta per week for about a year and added 0.5 mg Cagri weekly. Any higher dose of the amylin part makes me feel sick. Note that Cagri also acts on calcitonin receptors so that is five pathways at once.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 23
↳ replying to @CopperQuill33 (opening post)

There is a whole section on eloralintide and many posts about that exact stack. Anyone combining Cagri or Eloralintide with Reta is already using all four pathways, and early reports have been positive.

AmberCinder46archiveAug 23

Last Tuesday I began adding 1 mg of eloralintide to my existing 8 mg Tirz and 6 mg Reta stack in hopes of moving past a five-week plateau.

BlueAlder28archiveAug 23

Right now I am on 15 mg Tirz every six days, 6 mg Reta every six days and 3 mg Cagri every six days on a two-day stagger. No major stomach trouble; I can still eat a half chicken with only mild discomfort. Reta and Cagri do not seem to affect me as strongly as they do others. I started the three-way stack five months ago to move past a stall after already losing 41 lb on 10 mg Tirz. The triple stack began at lower doses and I have since lost another 17 lb for a total of 60 lb, now at 26 percent body weight lost. I switched because raising Tirz alone caused painful skin sensitivity and worse tinnitus that never fully went away.

SharpWillow45archiveAug 23

I have not tried eloralintide yet but others in a group I follow prefer it over Cagri. I plan to get some and will probably stop Reta at the same time to give the GLP receptors a rest. Reports suggest 2.5 to 3 mg gives clean hunger control without mood flattening, faster heart rate or stomach upset.

IronBramble31archiveAug 24

I am using 4 mg Tirz, 2 mg Reta and 1 mg Cagri while trying to drop the last 10 lb. No issues so far but loss has also stopped and appetite suppression is only mild.

SlowBramble67archiveAug 24
↳ replying to @AmberCinder46

It should help. Small routine adjustments can also move things forward when progress stalls.

AmberBeacon59archiveAug 24

I pin 4 mg Reta and 1 mg Cagri together on Thursday mornings. After lowering semaglutide and raising Reta, adding the Cagri finally gave the hunger control I needed to finish losing the last 5 kg. I am now at 14-15 percent body fat and would like to go a bit lower but will need to add resistance training.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.