Forum › Results & Progress

Birdwhacker Success Thread

15 replies12 peopleAug 26, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

How peptides, hormones, and supplements helped someone overcome long-term addiction and rebuild their life

One user describes reaching personal goals through peptides, hormone therapies, and supplements after years of polysubstance abuse tied to a difficult upbringing. They report major gains in daily energy, social ease, physical confidence, and overall function within weeks, even without updated bloodwork. Other members reply with encouragement and note the value of reading such firsthand accounts.

What this discussion establishesStill open

Blood marker changes and longer-term outcomes after six months of GH

Nothing here is advice.

15 replies · 12 people
QuietSignal61archiveopening postAug 26

I never expected to start this thread this early. The peptides, hormone therapies, and supplements have delivered everything I hoped for and then some. It is not about hitting any target weight since I do not have one. It is not about lab numbers either since I have not tested yet. Nothing looks different on paper. In under a month it will be one year since my DUI arrest after passing out in my work truck following seventeen pressed Xanax during the workday. That capped a week-long run, one of hundreds I went through. Born in 1999, I was a moody and advanced kid raised by a self-centered mother and a father with bipolar disorder in a low-income household on public aid. After their split in 2013 I lived with my father whose condition got worse and turned violent. We relocated to Florida with my caring stepmom but I turned to drugs for escape starting in 2016. By 2017 I had tried meth and fentanyl and was deep into mixing substances.

BrightSparrow36archiveAug 26

I am really glad for you and you will help lots of others with your energy and what you have learned. Wishing you the best on your move to Massachusetts, I went to school there and it is a nice place. Have fun settling in!

QuietAnchor73archiveAug 26

This counts as a success story and thanks for posting about your path.

PatientFenwick91archiveAug 26

I visit this place just to find real experiences like yours. You will not see them in many other spots. Thanks for telling your story and congrats on the big turnaround. I am really glad for you.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 26

WOW! Your story really motivates me. Nice work getting your life back on track.

QuietSignal61archiveAug 26

Felt good about myself during my run earlier. Here is the picture. My target was always the point where I liked taking photos and felt ok looking in the mirror. Looking forward to continuing the cut. Really curious what six months of GH will bring since the first week already feels great.

CopperTimber28archiveAug 26

Thanks for posting both the hard parts and the good parts of your story. You motivate others and someone who needs to see it will take it in. Hope your day goes well.

NorthWillow72archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @QuietSignal61 (opening post)

Good to see you putting real effort into improving yourself. Small daily steps add up to big results over time. There will be obstacles but getting ready for them helps and it begins with your health. Well done.

QuietSignal61archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72

The upsides of solid health turned out bigger than I pictured. I actually have free time in the day now. It is only 2pm and I have already gotten a lot done so it feels like the day stretches out. All my senses are sharper including vision. Talking with people comes easier. My social anxiety is still there but the fear-driven kind has left along with the clumsiness from low energy. I finally get what people mean by pushing past failure. I finally see how folks handle tough high-pay physical jobs. My body actually has value now.

GreyHarbour88archiveAug 26

Hell yeah crushing it with major success

PatientTimber12archiveAug 26

I have been reading every thread where you describe what you are trying and what results you get. Enjoy seeing those updates. Glad things are going well for you. Keep it up. Some random person online is proud of how far you have come.

QuietSignal61archiveAug 26
↳ replying to @PatientTimber12

Thanks a lot. Sorry I have been moving quietly. I need to start a new thread admitting I was wrong about the HCG thing. It does work well as standalone TRT and gives the drive people talk about but you need to use it for roughly a month with a solid dose of DIM and calcium D glucarate for estrogen plus L-Carnitine Tartrate to boost it further. Comes with some hormonal acne once the carnitine is added.

WarmAlder42archiveAug 26

That is just wow. Did not expect that opening the thread but it is a real accomplishment. You went through a lot in a short time and came out ahead with more good years ahead.

BrightSignal52archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @QuietSignal61

HCG by itself was interesting. What I have seen with any hormone approach is that results take months to show up. Some shifts happen fast like acne while others like body shape, how you process food, and clear thinking take longer. Keep posting.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.