Forum › Side Effects

Insomnia

14 replies13 peopleSep 7, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

which peptides or supplements help with long-term insomnia tied to anxiety or GLP-1 meds without next-day grogginess

Users report mixed personal results with several compounds. Epitalon lengthened sleep for some from a few hours to six or seven and improved depth and dream vividness after a couple weeks. CJC-IPA or CJC-1295 helped others fall asleep faster and reach seven hours consistently with better recovery, while magnesium glycinate worked for daytime alertness. A few found no benefit from CJC-IPA, CBD, or initial Pinealon trials, and one person layered Epithalon nasal spray atop heavy prescription stacks to reach six to seven hours.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Some found CJC-IPA and CBD ineffective while others credited similar compounds with clear gains; tolerance concerns appeared with Pinealon but not universally

Still open

Whether DSIP or sermorelin will deliver reliable results, and how to safely reduce reliance on multiple prescriptions long-term

Nothing here is advice.

14 replies · 13 people
LevelHarbour68archiveopening postSep 7

Long-term sleep problems have plagued me for years prior to Tirzepatide, tied somewhat to anxiety managed by prescribed medications. Supplements such as melatonin and magnesium leave me tired during the afternoon even if used at night. Sleep prescriptions work but leave me unfocused the following day. Anyone have a peptide recommendation that succeeded for them? Reviews on Epitalon and DSIP seem inconsistent.

SharpCinder28archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @LevelHarbour68 (opening post)

Cannabis edibles at least thirty minutes before bed help me sleep and I wake up clear-headed. Start with half of a five-milligram THC piece if you want to test low.

RustBramble70archiveSep 7

Sleep trouble is awful. I have not looked deeply into peptides for it because I want to steer clear of dependence. Still, CJC-IPA has let me drop off fast. The ones you listed are said to target sleep problems. Hope you find something.

LevelHarbour68archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Those still leave me groggy the next morning no matter how little I take.

GreyLedger42archiveSep 7

CJC and IPA did nothing for me. CBD edibles also failed. I still have sermorelin on hand to test.

SharpCinder28archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @LevelHarbour68

Sounds like you need both stimulants and sedatives.

SlowAnchor55archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Mine contain ten milligrams each of THC, CBD, and CBN.

RustMarble22archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @SharpCinder28

Someone ought to sell paired Ambien and Provigil packs aimed at medical residents and shift workers. They would clean up. Call it Amvigil, the doctor’s buddy.

AmberSparrow79archiveSep 7

Epi made a huge difference for me, moving me from two or three hours up to six or seven.

GreyFenwick31archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @LevelHarbour68 (opening post)

You could probably even try a quarter and still come out ahead.

BrightBeacon35archiveSep 7

Glycine powder might be worth a shot. Three to six grams stirred into water and taken quickly usually works and leaves no morning fog.

RustQuill94archiveSep 7

Epitalon added two or three extra hours of sleep each night for me. I also take ten milligrams of Tirzepatide and used to wake at three and stay up. That stopped, and now the sleep feels deeper with vivid dreams that seem restorative. It took a couple weeks so results are not instant, but it worked.

IronBramble31archiveSep 8

I know all about poor sleep. My pre-bed routine included three grams of taurine, four hundred milligrams of magnesium glycinate, one hundred milligrams of melatonin, fifteen milligrams of Belsomra, three hundred milligrams of Lyrica, a muscle relaxer, and fifty milligrams of tramadol. Adding Epithalon nasal spray on top started to help until I had to pause for a procedure. I am eager to restart and add nasal DSIP. I am finally getting six or seven hours, the best in over a year. I want to taper many of the other items and see if the peptides alone can carry it. Thirty-five years on overnight shifts has wrecked me.

QuietSparrow66archiveSep 16

I am in the same spot as the original poster. Pinealon let me sleep only briefly the first two nights yet I felt good and ready for the day when I got up. Those effects faded, possibly from tolerance or from shaking or dropping the bottle. I will try a fresh bottle soon. I am running an Epitalon protocol now. It mainly reduces daytime exhaustion but does not help me fall asleep. DSIP is next. A couple other options are said to reset circadian rhythm.

GreyWillow57archiveSep 17

Insomnia has been with me since age six and GLP-1s made it worse. Melatonin left me drowsy the next day, four out of ten. Gummies calmed me without much sedation but long-term concerns exist, seven out of ten. Magnesium glycinate taken an hour before bed since summer produces no next-day tiredness, eight out of ten. CJC-1295 five days a week improved sleep length and gym recovery, eight point five out of ten. My current stack is magnesium glycinate plus CJC-1295, moving me from three to five hours up to seven hours steadily. I still aim for eight but these two have helped. Earlier anxiety was mostly from the sleep loss and that feels behind me now.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.