Forum › Dosing & Titration

SS31 Dosing

31 replies17 peopleSep 30, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

What dosing protocols and effects are people reporting with SS-31?

Users report a wide range of SS-31 doses from 1-2 mg daily up to 5-10 mg daily, often in cycles of 4-12 weeks on with breaks. Several notice improved endurance, recovery, and reduced leg fatigue after 7-8 weeks, sometimes alongside NAD+ or MOTS-c, though one user saw no change at 5 mg daily. Lower doses are tried by some to assess tolerance, while others ramp up gradually. Effects are described as subtle and possibly synergistic with other compounds.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether higher daily doses produce noticeably faster or stronger results than lower doses like 2 mg, and whether SS-31 makes MOTS-c unnecessary for some users.

Still open

Optimal cycle length and whether extra weeks beyond 8-10 provide meaningful additional benefit.

Nothing here is advice.

31 replies · 17 people
GreenCinder55archiveopening post1d

I'm wondering about the amounts others mention using. I'll be getting SS31 delivered soon and the amounts people discuss seem to vary a lot with some saying one milligram daily while others mention five milligrams each day or five milligrams three times weekly and similar patterns. What dose and schedule is everyone following?

SharpKettle23archive1d
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55 (opening post)

My current daily amount is two milligrams, following five days active then two days rest, and I'm close to completing the first twelve-week cycle I've done.

GreenCinder55archive1d
↳ replying to @SharpKettle23

Appreciate the info, it matches the approach I had considered but I'm leaning toward 10 weeks rather than 12 since that's all I received as one complete set. Wondering whether those two added weeks would really make much difference.

RustQuill94archive1d
↳ replying to @SharpKettle23

I've considered mixing it together with those two compounds. What's your overall state like these days? Seeing any distinct changes?

AmberMeadow80archive1d

Right now I'm involved in that process. I hope the details here catch your interest.

SharpKettle23archive1d
↳ replying to @RustQuill94

Yeah, eventually it did help. Being a fit guy in my early fifties, after roughly two months using that peptide my stamina during exercise sessions increased noticeably. During tough training others seemed worn out but I held up fine. Also bounced back quicker from intense efforts. The tricky part is I added another substance right around then too. Still, I credit it with making a difference for me. That's why I got a second batch for later on, once I pause and try some other supplements first.

GreenCinder55archive1d
↳ replying to @SharpKettle23

I've started one thing already so this component is already in my system, funny enough. That amino version left me wiped out so I quit it. At forty after carrying extra weight my whole life I figured my cell energy sources must be wrecked. This latest option is performing really well though.

Began with a small amount over several periods without noticing effects. Raised the intake to a higher daily level and this compound turned into one of my preferred ones. It took away the soreness in my lower limbs after excessive workouts along with ongoing tiredness. That discomfort stayed regardless of attempts at all hours, and my limbs seemed rigid, feeble, plus a heat-like feeling during simple movement resembling buildup from exertion. Pushing myself to run presented a big psychological hurdle because of the persistent heat and weighted sensation in the limbs. This substance removed those issues, leaving me feeling excellent. These problems lasted more than two decades, and I experimented with numerous options I came across, including various additions, pressure devices, heat rooms, and similar things, but avoided hormone replacement. Hormone replacement doesn't bother me, yet my enlarged prostate makes its symptoms worse.

From what I read the smallest amount that works starts at four milligrams each day. I faced a similar situation since a buddy of mine uses one milligram on alternate days. Still I'm taking five milligrams every single day over a full month without noticing any change. It could be due to my age being just thirty and I expected it to assist after smoking weed heavily all day long for many years. Yet nothing happened. Plus I've barely completed a third of the period.

↳ replying to @AmberMeadow80

I've got a protocol that's close but stepped up a bit more intensely. For the first one I take it every day beginning with 2 milligrams for several days before raising the dose by 1 milligram periodically until reaching 5 milligrams. The second item I began with 50 milligrams during week one increased to 75 the following week stayed there and now do 100 milligrams on two specific weekdays. I'm considering extending that to one more day. The third substance goes on three weekdays starting low at 2 milligrams and gradually increasing with each use until hitting 5 milligrams much like the daily one. So far everything has gone smoothly. Cardio sessions on those two days feel much easier these days even though I really dislike that kind of exercise.

↳ replying to @GreenCinder55 (opening post)

I follow twelve weeks using these items then four weeks without repeating the pattern three times over a year. In the first month I take one to two milligrams with two milligrams working best almost every day in a pattern adding up to fifty milligrams total. Three weekdays also include fifty milligrams of another substance. From week five through twelve I switch to three milligrams of the next item on three alternate weekdays while keeping the fifty milligram doses on the others.

ClearQuill84archive1d

At the moment I take five milligrams every day plus Nad+ at one hundred milligrams thrice weekly. Once seven weeks pass I will continue with the same Nad+ amount and change over from Ss-31 to Mots-c five milligrams thrice weekly.

↳ replying to @BrightCinder48

From what I notice plenty seem to use 100 milligrams of NAD+ two or three days each week without ever stopping. My own approach has been three days weekly at 50 milligrams after finding that larger amounts proved ineffective for me personally. No additional pauses occur in my schedule.

RustCompass54archive1d

These days my intake stays steady around four to five milligrams each day. Sometimes I've gone up to seven, and if a large reserve was available I'd think about raising it substantially over several weeks to check for shifts. I really don't want to run out of this one. It combines well with NAD+ for me in a way that makes Mots-C unnecessary. That's fortunate since I've had an unwanted histamine response from Mots. With NAD and SS-31 plus the rest adjusted properly, it looks like Mots-C is no longer required.

GreyAnchor47archive1d

I enjoy five milligrams three or four times weekly while switching to NAD at seventy five milligrams across a twelve week stretch.

I followed this schedule with the compounds. For the first seven weeks I took five milligrams of SS-31 each day. From the sixth week onward I added one hundred forty milligrams of NAD+ on Mondays Wednesdays and Fridays along with five milligrams of MOTS-C on Tuesdays Thursdays and Saturdays. Once I had been using NAD+ for a month I reduced the dose to seventy milligrams on those same three days. I discontinued the SS-31 once the seventh week ended. I continued with the other two substances until the end of the fourth month. Then I paused everything and began again using only SS-31.

WarmSparrow60archive19h

I dose with 8 to 10 milligrams every afternoon near 2 o'clock. It lets me wrap up the day feeling upbeat. This delivers a soothing lift that feels contradictory. It's the single shot I do once the early ones are done. I'm burning through one 50 milligram container per week and the stuff runs high. Looking forward to the larger 100 to 150 milligram sets since they'll sit nicely in the cooler.

GreenCinder55archive16h

Lots of folks seem to take five milligrams every day. My plan had been two milligrams per day. With just a single ten-milligram set arriving soon, I'm now thinking five milligrams daily across four weeks might suit better than stretching the two-milligram amount over extra time.

AmberMeadow80archive16h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55

My current approach begins with 1.5 milligrams five days each week before building up to five milligrams on the same schedule. An approach along those lines might fit the bill. Starting small lets me check my reaction to unfamiliar compounds. It seems to me this one calls for looking into suitable amounts through personal investigation.

SharpLedger72archive15h

My intention was also to stick with one or two milligrams daily. Yet references to ten milligrams each day turned up as well with real surprise. Querying an artificial intelligence tool produced twenty milligrams daily instead. The whole range strikes me as puzzling when it comes to handling a hereditary condition. Naturally the compound does seem useful for folks who are a little further along in years.

GreenCinder55archive15h

I reckon I'll begin using two milligrams daily and continue from that point.

SharpKettle23archive15h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55

I'm uncertain about the precise moment, yet it seems to me the changes started showing up near the eighth week.

SharpKettle23archive15h
↳ replying to @RustQuill94

By the eighth week using this I started seeing improved stamina during workouts along with faster recuperation. Others here appear to use larger amounts each day. Maybe the effects would show up sooner if I took more? Not certain though.

IronKettle44archive13h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55 (opening post)

During my shifts on a four-on three-off schedule I take two milligrams each of SS31 and MOTS-c first thing in the morning. I've kept this up for roughly eight weeks now even though amounts and schedules differ a lot from one person to another. Staying at the lower amount means I skip any risk of a bad reaction to the second compound and I would never consider five milligrams in one go. Every day I also swallow one gram of NMN along with one gram of TMG to cover the methyl needs. My staying power and energy hold up better than before especially once I moved the NMN amount up to a full gram at which point I can finish a long shift with over twenty thousand steps and still feel fine instead of wiped out. The whole thing seems tied to how the cells make energy with SS31 playing only one role in that process. I keep thinking about adding NAD but so far I haven't bought the supplies or started any abdominal injections. Results will vary for everyone.

GreenCinder55archive13h
↳ replying to @IronKettle44

Glad to notice some folks trying lower amounts. Regarding NAD I've begun using a capsule form that promotes its creation inside the body backed by actual research. The online presence and ads seem questionable though haha. Just finished two weeks so I can't tell yet if it's doing anything for me personally yet several here mentioned positive results.

IronKettle44archive13h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55

Sure thing! Began taking NMN powder and noticed positive effects, yet after exploring further details I realized I required additional supporting elements too. Before long the NMN amount rose to one gram paired with one gram of TMG together with those other compounds. Recall how an initial product held the pioneering information on NMN and NAD from earlier times. Still you have a point that they resemble a comprehensive daily mix but within this specific area. Haha

GreenCinder55archive13h
↳ replying to @IronKettle44

That one is unfamiliar to me so perhaps I ought to explore it a bit.

IronKettle44archive12h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55

I'll handle the lookup instead 😅😅🤣🤣 using a web query.

LevelLantern93archive11h

The dosing amounts people try with this peptide show more variation than anything else I've encountered so far. Studies even tested daily amounts reaching forty milligrams and reported zero problems. It almost seems the only real restriction comes down to how much cash someone wants to spend on it. Protocols I've noticed stretch from about twenty days all the way to three months with plenty of choices in between. Once I return from my November trip the sequence I'm considering runs through the first compound then the next two after that and finally the last one. I'll keep taking NAD the whole time as well and maybe allow the final stretch of each to blend into the start of the following.

GreenCinder55archive11h
↳ replying to @LevelLantern93

When I first tried mots the effects seemed pretty slight, especially since I hadn't found grey yet and money was tighter back then. These days I'm planning to try ss31 first and check afterward whether mots feels stronger.

LevelLantern93archive11h
↳ replying to @GreenCinder55

Those unofficial rates let me try multiple setups without much trouble. Finding solid items takes extra time and searching. Still the payoff feels huge.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.