Forum › Search

Results for “TB-500”

67 topics · page 2 of 4RelevanceNewest
GHK-CU side effects?
74 replies38 peopleSep 12
TB-500 will help reverse the thinning from prednisone. Daily shots didn't seem
Side Effectsarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
1 month results so far...
11 replies6 peopleSep 1
tb-500 at 250 mcg, aod-9604 at 300 mcg on weekdays, 5-amino
Results & Progressarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500. I'm down nearly 70 pounds from my starting weight of 330, with
Food & Appetitearchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
Peptides for Chronic Joint Pain
26 replies9 peopleAug 28
recommendations I have seen so far are Tirz, KPV, BPC-157, TB-500, and VIP.
Conditions & Comorbiditiesarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500. She was open to it until I mentioned daily shots for the first
Conditions & Comorbiditiesarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500, and BPC-157. It has several components that can help with widespread
Conditions & Comorbiditiesarchive4 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500, and GHK-Cu eased long-standing soft-tissue pain I'd had for over
Results & Progressarchive2 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
aging, ahk-cu for hair thinning, and bpc-157 or tb-500 kept for possible injuries.
Side Effectsarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500 but not the others like GHK-Cu or KPV. With the mixed
Reconstitution & Matharchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
Overfilled. How to dose?
9 replies8 peopleJul 17
TB-500, and the certificate shows the batch is overfilled at 29mg rather than
Dosing & Titrationarchive2 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
tb-500 500 mcg weekly, adipotide 330 mcg every other day, aod-9604 300 mcg eod, plus
Results & Progressarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
BPC 157 - THIS CANT BE REAL
56 replies25 peopleJul 13
I did not use TB-500.
Dosing & Titrationarchive2 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500 on Mondays and Thursdays, and nothing has come off for three weeks
Results & Progressarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
Bpc157+Tb500 blend or individual?
7 replies6 peopleJul 6
TB-500 rather than the more common TB4, which has different effects and a shorter
Stacking & Switchingarchive3 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
Adding bpc157/tb500 to stack?
6 replies5 peopleJun 24
TB-500 look like the right choice to test for relief. I'm unsure
Stacking & Switchingarchive2 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500, KPV or GHK-Cu? I'm interested in what kind of results
Training & Musclearchive2 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
Peptide Help
29 replies15 peopleJun 15
TB-500, and GHK-Cu are the exact combination that got me into peptides
Training & Musclearchive7 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500 have noticeably helped my recovery. When I take a two-week break
Training & Musclearchive5 matching postsJump to the matching post ↓
tb-500 as the core four I count on. Another two years of assorted
News & Policyarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
TB-500 and IGF-1DES. One shot two days ago and my torn shoulder
Results & Progressarchive1 matching postJump to the matching post ↓
← Previouspage 2 of 4Next →