This matches what happens with low pressure when shifting positions after lifting heavy weights. The effort raises pressure and widens the vessels. Relaxing during the lowering phase lets blood gather in the legs so the pressure falls. Standing up makes the effect stronger. The medication lowers pressure in general turning an old routine into one that brings lightheadedness. After four weeks on it the spinning hit hardest a quarter hour past the final exercise making it hard to walk without nearly fainting. Cutting two pressure drugs helped a lot. The lowest reading afterward sat at seventy eight over fifty five which felt alarming. Some other drugs like one used for prostate trouble or rate controllers can add to the same problem. Without any to stop there is not much to try. Stay safe while sorting out the reason.
Lately I've been getting woozy during sessions at the gym while using Reta. The sensation shows up more strongly when I do heavy lifts than when I stick to steady movement. With the latter it stays mild, yet the former brings it on fast and can stop me from finishing a full round. Salts ease the issue once it starts, so I'm shifting to taking them ahead of time instead of reacting after the fact. A few plain crackers beforehand might also supply quick energy, especially since my meals are smaller overall and that could be playing a role. On the flip side, raising salts including sodium makes the reading on the scale pause or swing because of extra fluid. That doesn't stop the fat drop but it still bothers me when I'm watching numbers and they quit behaving steadily. Others on Reta who faced the same thing, did salts plus some carbs ahead of lifts ease it for you? Did the fluid gain from higher sodium settle after steady use? And did the wooziness hit harder with lifts than with cardio?