That's a shame about the complications. I chose to take a smaller quantity or move to a different option.
For four months now I've taken this at three milligrams each week but it hasn't produced much fat reduction for me at all. Instead it triggered reduced pleasure from dopamine along with weaker sessions at the gym. Appetite went down yet my intake was already quite restricted beforehand and the scale stayed stuck. At five foot eleven and two hundred thirty five pounds I'm fairly heavy and hoping to reach one hundred eighty five or one hundred ninety. Since then I've added epitalon to help my bad rest patterns and more recently tesa with ipa plus 5amino1mq. Over the past month on tesa and ten days on the other I've started seeing actual fat coming off. I'm wondering if staying on the first one is useful since I'd rather stop and check whether the dopamine issues clear up. At the same time I've read that secretagogues can hurt insulin response while this one improves it.