If you're not focused on bodybuilding, a regular person can simply have one of those 30-42 gram protein drinks twice daily and wrap it up there.
Protein when appetite is low
58 replies · 29 people · page 2 of 2
In the opening week on this medication at the low dose my appetite lets me clear my plates without issue. Consumption hovers close to two thousand but additional food remains possible. I mentioned earlier that this works for me if the scale keeps moving downward steadily. Tomorrow brings the next shot at the same level so the impact will become clear soon.
I was wondering if you toss half the protein drink into a blender along with some frozen cubes before stirring everything in, or whether you simply shake the container and pour it straight? That looks tasty!!
↳ replying to @PatientAlder89
I've tried blending equal parts of the chilled coffee and that came out delicious. Another blend I made used thirds of chocolate, vanilla and the chilled coffee which was fantastic. Most times though I just stir in a couple ounces to turn plain coffee creamy.
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72
Instead of mixing ice in and shaking everything up before pouring it in later, what about putting half the shake in a blender? That idea appeals to me as well. Coffee is something I really enjoy. When I mixed the protein straight into warm coffee, the result was not great at all.
↳ replying to @PatientAlder89
I just use a vanilla protein drink, my go-to chocolate is one made with filtered milk.
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72
These are my go to shakes, but I buy the chocolate version as well as the chocolate yogurt. Just depends on what's on sale at the store at the time. Love that filtered milk one!
↳ replying to @NorthWillow72
That chocolate drink is one of my favorite treats. Yummy.
Related discussions
Add your experience
If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.