Forum › Search
Results for “BPC-157”
Any experience with Epitalon + Vilon (or just Vilon)
27 replies8 peopleAug 30
BPC-157 cancer warning spread from one old theoretical note. After enough layers it becomes
Assessing where I am in this new world of diet and peps
6 replies4 peopleAug 29
BPC-157, GHK-Cu is up next on my research agenda. Hoping it helps
Peptides for Chronic Joint Pain
26 replies9 peopleAug 28
recommendations I have seen so far are Tirz, KPV, BPC-157, TB-500, and VIP.
Travelling (Flights)
22 replies11 peopleAug 27
BPC-157, NAD+, and 5amino. At LAX they never even pulled the case out. In Lethbridge
Weekly peptides for chronic pain relief?
22 replies13 peopleAug 20
BPC-157 and TB-500. She was open to it until I mentioned daily
Exploring Peptide Options for Autoimmune Disorders
18 replies15 peopleAug 17
BPC-157 and TB-500 seem to have the strongest reports for tissue repair
Do all peptides have such life changing effects?
50 replies32 peopleAug 10
BPC-157 feels quite solid to me. It improved my day-to-day comfort
3 months & goal weight hit!!
9 replies7 peopleAug 7
BPC-157 came up and later I noticed mentions of GLP compounds. I had not considered
Low dose tirzepatide titration maintenance and tesamorelin stacking experiences
86 replies16 peopleJul 31
BPC-157 in the fridge and have been reading about it but have not tried
FDA Panel Recommends Peptides
11 replies6 peopleJul 30
BPC-157, TB500, KPV, and Mots-C to the 503 bulk drug list today
Peptide choices and effects on resting heart rate or blood pressure at age 50
12 replies9 peopleJul 26
bpc-157 with ghk-cu and felt cranky the following day, interpreting it as a rebound
Combining GHK-CU and KPV into one shot
26 replies15 peopleJul 21
BPC-157 and TB-500 but not the others like GHK-Cu or KPV. With
Thoughts on too many peps?
33 replies19 peopleJul 19
current mix is reta, cag, ghk, BPC-157, tb500, kpv, and I am adding nad+ today.
Overfilled. How to dose?
9 replies8 peopleJul 17
BPC-157 daily split into three shots and used TB-500 three times a week
Tirzepatide Retatrutide Stacking Weight Loss Progress and Maintenance
277 replies127 peopleJul 13
bpc-157, tb-500 500 mcg weekly, adipotide 330 mcg every other day, aod-9604 300 mcg eod, plus
Three Months Using Several Different Peptides: My Results So Far
28 replies13 peopleJul 13
BPC-157 interests me for possible future injuries or procedures, but I have no current
KPV dosing experiences and psoriasis results
84 replies44 peopleJul 9
The wolverine stack refers to a BPC-157 and TB500 combination.
5 months on tirz compound with success. Lowered tirz and adding reta. Im joining the reta craze. Big belly no more....maybe. fingers crossed.
9 replies6 peopleJul 8
BPC-157 and TB500. They took a while to build up for me but are helping
Disclosing Peptide Use to Doctors: Insurance Risks and Provider Responses
59 replies46 peopleJul 7
BPC-157 and asked for data that didn't exist, so I stopped mentioning
Bpc157+Tb500 blend or individual?
7 replies6 peopleJul 6
more than BPC-157 and want to know if the extra expense makes sense.