I did three weeks at 2mg split into 1mg doses then one week at 3mg split 1.5mg and moved to 4mg last Wednesday also split. Through all of it I have had almost no food noise low hunger and zero side effects. I have seen others mention hunger returning after a dose increase but it seems to pass for most. Maybe wait one more week to check if it eases. I would stay at 3mg for now if it were me.
Looking only for people who noticed reduced food noise and hunger once they reached 3mg. I switched over from mounjaro after using 3.75 weekly. My reta run started with .25 then .5 then another .5 then 1mg before I stopped and jumped to 2mg. The first two weeks on 2mg felt great with almost no noise or hunger but the last week plus this one the cravings returned. I took 3mg on Friday yet still feel hungry though it fades once I eat. Will this settle down or has anyone gone through the same and later got solid appetite control without adding other compounds?