Forum › Stacking & Switching

Starting retatrutide 9mg + AOD 9604 stack next Wednesday

11 replies10 peopleAug 21, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

Does AOD 9604 add meaningful fat loss when stacked with retatrutide, and how should the doses be handled?

Users report minimal or no noticeable fat-loss effects from AOD 9604 even at 250 mcg to 1 mg daily. Retatrutide dosing draws strong caution, with multiple people stating that 9 mg is far too high to start and likely to cause severe GI distress. Reconstitution problems with AOD are common in larger vials but can be avoided by using smaller vials, acetic acid first, or minimal agitation. Several alternatives such as GH or tesamorelin are viewed as stronger options.

What this discussion establishesWhere people disagree

Whether AOD 9604 is worth trying at all versus simply using other peptides or nothing

Still open

What actual results, if any, the original poster experiences with the planned 9 mg retatrutide plus 250 mcg AOD stack

Nothing here is advice.

11 replies · 10 people
KeenKettle50archiveopening postAug 21

AOD 9604 is one peptide I've been interested in trying, and after looking around online I decided it's worth a shot. My plan is 9 mg RT weekly plus 250 mcg AOD 9604 each day. Background compounds are 400 mg per week of T-propionate and 0.5 mg anastrozole every other day since my estradiol came back at 95 and T over 1500.

ClearQuill84archiveAug 21
↳ replying to @KeenKettle50 (opening post)

I'm also interested in AOD because my target is 10-12 percent body fat and I understand it helps lipolysis. The main drawback that concerns me is reconstitution since it gels easily. I saw mention of a special solution made for reconstituting AOD that might solve the issue.

ClearBeacon24archiveAug 21
↳ replying to @KeenKettle50 (opening post)

I tried it and did not see any results. Let us know how it works for you.

CopperAlder51archiveAug 21

The majority of research subjects I've seen test it say it does nothing. YMMV.

BlueSignal97archiveAug 21
↳ replying to @ClearQuill84

I add 0.25 ml of acetic acid first to dissolve it, then add 2.75 ml of BAC water. After that I pull out the extra air in the vial. No problem with gelling.

WarmSparrow60archiveAug 21

I've run through several rounds of that peptide at amounts up to a milligram each day and noticed hardly any changes. It's not something I despise but the difference stayed pretty small overall. Plenty of other options deliver way stronger outcomes instead like growth hormone or tesamorelin for starters. Heck even NAD plus works better despite not being a peptide. I have no plans to get more of it.

SteadySparrow75archiveAug 22

These comments tell me all I need to know. Thanks.

AmberTimber37archiveAug 22

If I understand correctly you want to start at 9 mg of retatrutide. I can't tolerate any more than 5 mg and that's after nine months of use. There is a reason studies start at 2 mg and titrate up each month. Maybe you have experience with it though.

BrightAlder11archiveAug 22

Are you referring to a starting amount of point nine milligrams? Beginning at nine milligrams sounds reckless since major digestive troubles become highly probable right away. If ending up doubled over in the emergency room from bloated bowels filled with gas from stalled and rotting food sounds fine then go ahead with it. Weight reduction probably won't happen quicker than beginning around one or two milligrams instead. Just enough of that hormone class takes care of curbing hunger and raising feelings of fullness. Something else could be added if extra help with burning calories is the goal.

KeenKettle50archiveAug 22
↳ replying to @ClearQuill84

If it doesn't work it's only a modest loss, not the worst waste. These days eating out once or twice easily adds up to the same amount.

BrightBeacon35archiveAug 27
↳ replying to @KeenKettle50 (opening post)

Running four hundred milligrams of testosterone weekly underneath everything else really makes muscles stand out.

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.