Forum › Training & Muscle

I've reached my target weight (the number)! — But I'm not done yet !

29 replies18 peopleSep 7, 2026☆ Follow
Summary

how do people handle the mental side and next steps after hitting a major weight loss goal while using peptides and training

One user describes dropping from 135 kg to under 70 kg over three years with diet, lifting, and later moderate peptide and PED use, now preparing for a coached first bulk. Others congratulate the progress, ask about dosing timelines and maintenance, and share their own experiences with stalled weight or lingering hunger. The group notes that the mind often lags behind the body and that a coach helps manage the transition to bulking without regaining too much fat.

What this discussion establishesStill open

whether low-dose peptides can be kept long-term during a bulk without losing natural appetite control

Nothing here is advice.

29 replies · 18 people
QuietCinder50archiveopening postSep 7

I feel like mentioning this experience today. While stepping on the scale for my usual morning check, I hit the personal goal number I'd planned and dropped under seventy kilograms after beginning at one hundred thirty five. Now in my middle thirties with consistent weight workouts over several years plus certain compounds and enhancers for some months, my body looks trim and solid. Yet my thoughts still picture me as heavy. The digits appearing there seem almost unreal and I'm somewhat anxious about beginning my initial muscle building period. A skilled trainer happens to be guiding me through the process. I'm eager to find out what lies ahead and realize that even when the fat reduction effort grows discouraging or tough at moments, I can succeed.

WarmMeadow92archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @QuietCinder50 (opening post)

That's really impressive stuff, nice going. Everyone's curious about the specifics now. What sort of timeframe got you there, which compounds did you try out, and how much were you taking at each step? The brain often needs a while before it lines up with the new body shape. Lingering fat feel.

NorthFenwick23archiveSep 7

This is great. Have you quit the glps already?

LevelAlder29archiveSep 7

Incredible progress! Shedding the weight of an entire individual is truly impressive. Plus, hats off to maintaining those fitness routines. Fantastic effort!!!👏👏👏

QuietCinder50archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @WarmMeadow92

Appreciate the kind words, really needed to mention this update. Spent roughly three years hitting ninety kilos with no outside assistance, only through tweaking my meals and picking up a real interest in lifting heavy. Stayed at fairly low amounts the whole time, mostly one compound at five milligrams spaced five days apart at most. Near the finish line I brought in the second one at five milligrams weekly once the hunger control started fading. Also ran testosterone at three hundred fifty milligrams weekly, splitting it into one hundred milligrams on alternating days. Veins are showing up in spots I never expected like my abs, thighs and even my back. Just one more cut phase through the end of this month before switching into a growth phase. That leftover layer of fat haha

RustBramble70archiveSep 7

Excellent progress!

BrightCompass57archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @QuietCinder50

What's the time span you've used this checking dose for?

IronLedger49archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @QuietCinder50

Hut ab vor diesem Erfolg, das macht mich echt froh. Kannst du mir bitte erklären ob du 5 mg von beiden gleichzeitig verwendest oder wie das genau abläuft? Ich habe das nicht richtig begriffen.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @BrightCompass57

For the first couple of months I stuck with a lower weekly amount of 250 milligrams before raising it to 350 where it has stayed. Blood work keeps coming back solid and gets reviewed in detail every few months by the trainer who works with me full time. The total cost adds up but I still feel fine covering it to get that kind of hands-on guidance with performance enhancers.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 7
↳ replying to @IronLedger49

I began at one milligram per week and increased slowly over several weeks up to five milligrams. I stepped up mainly when appetite grew stronger again. Administered the two on separate days such as one each Monday and the other each Thursday.

LevelTimber64archiveSep 7

Wow, that's fantastic progress!✨🎉 How were you able to achieve that? Which things and in what amounts? Thinking about any upcoming targets, whether for weight or something different?💕

AmberCinder18archiveSep 7

That is amazing!!!! Congrats, what an accomplishment!

PlainThistle11archiveSep 7

Impressive results after such a long period. Considering any upkeep in the future?

IronKettle95archiveSep 7

Close to my target but I wonder if folks here drop out once they hit it. Older discussions from months back show different regulars posting now. What tends to happen with activity levels over time around this place?

BlueMarble65archiveSep 7

That's great! Spotting the possibilities prompted me to change my main times target and it really shifts how you view your aims.

IronLedger49archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @QuietCinder50

Seit März nehme ich täglich zwei Milligramm und dadurch sind zehn Kilo weniger geworden. Mein Gewicht bleibt seit Wochen unverändert, doch ich merke wie es allmählich wieder steigt. Dazu kommt ein starker Drang nach Essen und das ständige Bedürfnis etwas im Mund zu haben. Können wir mal schauen ob eine andere Menge sinnvoll wäre?

QuietCinder50archiveSep 8
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

All those kind messages really touched me. There is no fresh numerical target on my mind right now. Instead the plan is to add muscle through the colder months while working toward peak condition, even though I already feel I have hit a new low point in body fat. Since the whole process has been enjoyable so far I want to keep appreciating the steps, reconnect with a balanced view of myself and my appearance, and bring back my earlier confidence. During the muscle building stage I will keep those compounds to a minimum, though I will hold onto a small amount of the one I am using now to help with sugar control and other upsides while also easing my cravings for sweets.

PlainQuill85archiveSep 8

That's really cool to see. Way to go on pulling that off. Hoping things turn out great while you build your confidence back up.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @LevelTimber64

😊 💜 Grateful for the help. Everyone sees how this stretches out over time yet the payoff makes every bit worthwhile.

GreenPebble13archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @IronKettle95

I just joined here too after dropping those extra pounds, about thirty of them. Still got more to go. Planning to keep going with these compounds to aim for longer life and all the other things they might do. Some folks probably figure they can keep up that glp1 effect on their own. It might work for them or it might not. They could return to the group if the scale starts climbing again or things stall. One friend of mine quit his glp1 a while back and he still doesn't feel like having any booze. Plus it looks like he hasn't put on much of the weight again.

IronHarbour22archiveSep 9

I've reached my starting goal weight too, yet I'm considering pushing on by roughly ten or fifteen pounds more. These helpful resources along with my steady progress leave me feeling there's no reason not to keep going a bit longer.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @IronHarbour22

Absolutely doing this and having fun throughout the journey.

GreyAlder96archiveSep 9

Hey, nice work. As someone who used to carry extra weight, I wanted to mention how tricky the mental side of adding mass can feel. It's simple to slip when you're trying to add pounds. You begin planning a modest extra intake but end up grabbing fast food after dark. Last time I bulked I gained excess body fat, so now I'll use additional medication without hesitation if needed.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @GreyAlder96

Appreciate the positive feedback. So I specifically sought out a recognized trainer in the field, even as someone who just stays active for fun, to cover all the details on hormones, workouts, and diet and avoid any slipups during recovery. Since this marks my first attempt at adding size, you know. Ultimately it's mostly psychological, yet having already dropped 65 kg makes trimming 10 kg after a winter bulk seem pretty straightforward.

GreyAlder96archiveSep 9
↳ replying to @QuietCinder50

Deciding to work with a trainer proved beneficial overall. The main upside seems to come from staying level headed during the whole thing. Somewhere toward the middle or end of a gaining phase I tend to look and feel a bit soft which makes the pull to start dieting pretty intense. Haha. That's usually how it hits me anyway. Even so I still needed to keep telling myself to stick with the plan.

QuietCinder50archiveSep 10
↳ replying to @GreyAlder96

That choice worked out nicely. It's easy to miss how much progress I've made. Now I'm interested in what comes after.

QuietCinder50archive6d

Excellent news!! Maintain the drive mate! Waistline fat and those side bulges prove challenging to reduce! However together we shall succeed pal

Related discussions

Add your experience

If you have tried it, this topic is still open. Sign in to reply — it takes a minute.