Same here, I used to plan the next meal constantly, so the satisfaction after eating is a big win. No more evening snacking either. Dinner finishes the night for me most of the time. A lot of people mention anhedonia as a downside, but for me it is one of the best parts. It does not remove enjoyment entirely, just tones things down so I do not crave them the same way. Drinking is a good example: I used to want something after work to unwind, but now I can have one when the occasion fits without the urge appearing. I have nearly quit altogether. The closest description is a mild benzo-like feeling where things simply do not hit me the way they used to, and that feels positive.
This being my first GLP-1, the standout for me is still being able to eat but feeling far more content afterward. Normally after a meal I would immediately start planning the next one. I also have a serious sweet tooth, yet now when the urge hits I can have a small amount and it settles the craving without any further mental back-and-forth. The other day I portioned out some chocolate from a share bar and that was enough; before I would have finished the whole thing and felt disappointed it was gone. Now one of those bars stretches across several days. What do others like most?